News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 14, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Famous people upset because they weren't allowed to crash a wedding...  (Read 837 times)

MyFamily

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/05/katharine-mcphee-slams-bride-after-crashing-wedding-says-report.html

To summarize, Katharine McPhee and Hilary Shor tried to crash a wedding, were kicked out by the bride, and then posted nasty things about the bride and wedding on Instagram.
"The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones" - Solomon ibn Gabirol

Chez Miriam

Re: Famous people upset because they weren't allowed to crash a wedding...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 10:28:17 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/05/katharine-mcphee-slams-bride-after-crashing-wedding-says-report.html

To summarize, Katharine McPhee and Hilary Shor tried to crash a wedding, were kicked out by the bride, and then posted nasty things about the bride and wedding on Instagram.

Nice way to demonstrate class! </sarcasm>

The entitlement is strong with these two...  I'd never heard of them, but now I have, and the impression I will retain is not great.  Hope they're not relying on any kind of good name to secure future employment.
"All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well."  - Julian of Norwich

Two Ravens

• One for sorrow, Two for mirth...
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 10:44:54 AM »
Katharine McPhee has shown herself to be pretty classless in general, bragging about her affair with a married man. I can’t watch anything with her in it anymore.

rose red

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 11:09:49 AM »
Good job tainting the HC's big day with your social media hissy fit. How dare their wedding not be all about you. They say it's tongue in cheek, but there's always truth in that kind of mocking behind someone's back.

I always thought Katherine gave off a "mean girl" vibe, even as early as American Idol days, but I've only felt contempt for her ever since I heard of the affair.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:17:03 AM by rose red »

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 06:22:57 PM »
Crashing someone's wedding is never cute. And posting about it on Instagram is tacky as heck.
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

TabathasGran

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 06:49:45 PM »
That is a really pathetic altogether in every way, trying to crash, thinking people should want them there (who are they?!), then making childish videos about it.  The title of one includes “dead bride”.  Horrible.

But the media contributes nothing to society by publicizing this nonsense.

gramma dishes

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 08:31:07 PM »
That is a really pathetic altogether in every way, trying to crash, thinking people should want them there (who are they?!), then making childish videos about it.  The title of one includes “dead bride”.  Horrible.

But the media contributes nothing to society by publicizing this nonsense.

Agree with every word.