News:

• February 21, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Kids say the funniest things  (Read 558211 times)

Frog24

Re: Kids say the funniest things
« Reply #1725 on: November 01, 2017, 06:31:54 PM »
The 7yo comes downstairs to the breakfast table with a giant self-adhesive rhinestone stuck to each ear lobe.

"They're not earrings mommy," she tells me.  "They're reflectors so cars will see me when I cross the street."

crella

« Reply #1726 on: November 01, 2017, 10:47:22 PM »
The 7yo comes downstairs to the breakfast table with a giant self-adhesive rhinestone stuck to each ear lobe.

"They're not earrings mommy," she tells me.  "They're reflectors so cars will see me when I cross the street."

:D   :D  :D I love it!

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #1727 on: November 03, 2017, 12:37:34 PM »
My 6 y/o granddaughter uttered one day when she was told we didn't have any snack..."There is never any food here to eat."

parrot_girl

« Reply #1728 on: December 07, 2017, 06:41:49 PM »
Budgie, who has just turned six, was looking at the Christmas tree ornaments that he'd made in childcare and at pre-school, both of which featured a photo of him in a decorated star frame.

"Hm," he said, "I am quite the handsome fellow!"

Not modest, this one. :D

turtleIScream

« Reply #1729 on: December 07, 2017, 06:55:52 PM »
I always pack my kids lunches, and always send in a note. Except, I've been sick lately, and the kids have been getting hot lunch, sans notes. One day last week, I got up to get a snack, and found this that my son had tucked in his backpack - "Dear [TurtleSon], You are my favourite boy. Have a great day! Love, [TurtleSon]"
Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not. - Uncle Iroh

gramma dishes

« Reply #1730 on: December 07, 2017, 07:06:54 PM »
I always pack my kids lunches, and always send in a note. Except, I've been sick lately, and the kids have been getting hot lunch, sans notes. One day last week, I got up to get a snack, and found this that my son had tucked in his backpack - "Dear [TurtleSon], You are my favourite boy. Have a great day! Love, [TurtleSon]"

Aww... that's so cute.  He really misses your notes, Mom.   :'(

Frog24

« Reply #1731 on: January 18, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »
My lower GI tract has been letting me know that it doesn't particularly enjoy wheat products right now.  Last night, I was giving older DD's teeth the final polish when a little, tiny pop of a fart popped out.

My daughter looked at me with eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Mom! You DO toot! I thought only daddies do that!"

Addy

« Reply #1732 on: January 19, 2018, 02:11:47 AM »
My lower GI tract has been letting me know that it doesn't particularly enjoy wheat products right now.  Last night, I was giving older DD's teeth the final polish when a little, tiny pop of a fart popped out.

My daughter looked at me with eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Mom! You DO toot! I thought only daddies do that!"

Ha! The jig is up, Mom!

Reminds me of my granddaughter playing with my Christmas ornaments. She was sitting on the couch playing with an angel and a teddy bear. She leaned over and touched a couple of keys on the piano and said “the angel farted.” So apparently angel toots sound like piano music. Funny, I would have expected trumpets...

lilfox

« Reply #1733 on: January 28, 2018, 10:58:39 AM »
DS (4) just asked me if we have a "back shuttle."  After finally figuring out what he was saying, I asked him what that was.  He explained it's a space shuttle that goes into space and takes off from your back yard.

Sorry, kid, we don't have one.

Addy

« Reply #1734 on: January 28, 2018, 12:39:09 PM »
DS (4) just asked me if we have a "back shuttle."  After finally figuring out what he was saying, I asked him what that was.  He explained it's a space shuttle that goes into space and takes off from your back yard.

Sorry, kid, we don't have one.

Ha ha ha! Darn it! Now I want one!

turtleIScream

« Reply #1735 on: January 28, 2018, 01:22:06 PM »
My son (8) asked on our way to lunch if we could adopt-a-highway. You see, if we adopted, he wouldn't have to be the youngest anymore.
Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not. - Uncle Iroh

Nikko-chan

« Reply #1736 on: January 28, 2018, 01:30:31 PM »
As many of you know I work in a daycare. The other day I was in the toddler room.

One of my kids comes up to me and looks at me, all angelic like. Now mind you, it wasnt so much *What* he said, as the way he said it.

Toddler: *matter of factly* I pooped.
Me: What?
Toddler: *as if I am as dumb as a box of rocks* I pooped.

You did indeed child. You did indeed.

At least he was able to tell me he went to the bathroom so I could change him right away, so there's that  ;D

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #1737 on: January 28, 2018, 06:14:21 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/RoastRoomCom/videos/2115749888451615/

I saw this the other day, and I think this kid wins the internet! Also, as much as I am in the class of be honest with your kids... This is great!!

crella

« Reply #1738 on: January 29, 2018, 12:35:37 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/RoastRoomCom/videos/2115749888451615/

I saw this the other day, and I think this kid wins the internet! Also, as much as I am in the class of be honest with your kids... This is great!!

That's too funny!

katiescarlett

« Reply #1739 on: January 29, 2018, 01:03:23 PM »
My nephew, Wade, just turned 9 years old and informed me the other night that I am never allowed to adopt a little boy (he knows that I can't have children). When asked why, he said that he is my only aunt boy, and my only baby, and doesn't want me to ever have any other babies if they are boys, because he's the only one. He kept repeating that he was my only "aunt boy," which I couldn't figure out what he meant. He finally told me he was my aunt boy because I'm his aunt. I asked him if he meant nephew, and he said yes, that he just couldn't remember that word, but aunt boy is correct because I'm his aunt, and he's my boy. Lol. That kid cracks me up.

For the record, he's fine if I wanted to adopt a girl, just no boys, unless he could be the uncle. He's an only child, and his parents are divorced, so he's a little confused on what would make him an uncle, lol. I think he's confused because his only cousins on his dad's side of the family are grown, and one of them just had a baby. He's pretty sure he's that baby's uncle and not her cousin.