« Last post by VorFemme on Today at 11:16:55 AM »
Some back story...
Living room TV broke, unable to replace right now. DF's computer monitor is a 32" TV. TV is in the living room normally, but DYS is visiting, so 32" is back as a computer monitor. I was watching TV in the bedroom in a chair on DF's side of the bed. DF, who was not feeling well went to bed. As soon as he fell asleep, he farts, I hear it, but, thanks to the fan on my side of the bed, blowing across the bed, I was now party to the stench of a 1000 dead elephants. I had to cover my nose, or die a death of my own. Also, I have discovered, that DF farts every night the minute he falls asleep. I will be happy when there is a TV permanently in the living room again.
A single lit candle in the room does wonders when someone farts...just place it somewhere where it is visible, so that nobody puts any plastic too close to it* or forgets to blow it our before going to sleep.
*The candle melted a hole in the lid to the container he was eating chips out of...in bed. He didn't smell the melting plastic - but upset the chips when I yelped & snatched the lid off the still burning candle. The heated plastic still smelled better than his out-gassing after corn chips and bean dip.