Author Topic: Who Knew Lindsay Lohan Was So Attention Seeking? :P  (Read 7259 times)

MrsJWine

• Super Hero!
  • I have an excessive fondness for parentheses.
    • Wallydraigle
Re: Who Knew Lindsay Lohan Was So Attention Seeking? :P
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 04:47:55 PM »
Remember how adorable she used to be?

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ERGrznxTIwo/S_7lbyGKcxI/AAAAAAAAYMI/3AHr0ze_UGM/Young%20Lindsay%20Lohan%5B3%5D.jpg

I actually think she's still quite lovely--when she's not ruining it by trying to make herself sexier. A better fit, some decent support, less makeup, and a return to that lovely auburn hair would do her worlds of good. But I seriously doubt there's any influence in her life anymore that will tell her these things.

I have a blog.  I hate that word.

Utah

Kimblee

• I look good in white....
  • Super Hero!
  • "Hugs don't go Boom." "They don't? Since when?"
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 04:50:43 PM »
I think the dress is similarly low cut on both women.

But Pippa is facing away from the camera.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sassycelticmoon
<a href="http://knitmeter.com/" title="Get Your Own KnitMeter">" border="0[/url]

yokozbornak

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 04:59:11 PM »
Her hair and make-up were just awful.  The dress would have looked okay if it were fitted properly.

Judah

• California, U.S.A
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 05:00:10 PM »
Scout Finch and sparrow bones:  I didn't know how to quote both of you!

I can appreciate that, but (purely in my opinion), even within those boundaries, there are sooooo many things to wear other than a full length white gown - I thought it was a bit tasteless. 

Can anyone post a pic of what Kris Jenner was wearing?  I've had a quick look but I can't find anything!

What else was she supposed to wear for a formal occasion? She had four choices: long black dress, shorter black dress, long white dress, shorter white dress.  A long white dress was a valid choice given the paramiters of the dress code.  Her mistake was wearing a long white dress that was way too low cut without the proper undergarments.
Ask for what you want. Let's be clear on this one:
Subtle hints don't work.
Strong hints don't work.
Really obvious hints don't work.
Just say it!

-The Car Talk Guys

immadz

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:48 PM »
I don't think its that bad actually. I do like the dress.

Scuba_Dog

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 05:26:48 PM »
Ugh...  That's just.....  No. 

I agree with the Texas terms...
"If you are going through hell, keep going."
Winston Churchill

jimithing

• Super Hero!
  • Life Is Too Short to Wear a Bad Outfit!
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 05:41:50 PM »
Here's a picture of mom, Kris, and her two youngest daughters.

http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=3676#137531

Hushabye

• Super Hero!
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 11:33:17 PM »
It looks like Kris's dress is going to take flight.  Lindsay's dress just looks like snoobatopia.  I definitely think it could have been better-fitted and looked less like a serving dish for her breasts.

Master_Edward

• Lord what fools these mortals be!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 12:11:52 AM »
Wow, that's way too low cut if you ask me. I know I'm nitpicking but I'm going to point out Lindsay's dress isn't the same as Pippa's (Who names their daughter Pippa anyway??). Lindsay's dress is white and Pippa's is green. I know same style but it's a different color.

Ed.

sparksals

• Super Hero!
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 12:37:32 AM »
I like Chris' dress.  Lindsay Lohan looks trashy.  Funny, there is a poll underneath asking who carries the dress off better, she or Pippa.  Pippa wins by a landslide.

Look at this pic of the newlyweds:  http://www.eonline.com/news/kim_kardashian_kris_humphries_where_are/259585  I know Kim is tiny, but he towers over her.  Cute couple.

Yvaine

• Super Hero!
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 12:43:08 AM »
So why is it the dress looked so much classier on Pippa?

Proper fit and undergarments make a difference!  If Lindsay had picked a more appropriate color, had her tailor shorten the straps to better fit her, found a decent shade for her hair, and purchased quality foundation garments, she could have looked more like Pippa. 

Yeah, I think mostly it's that Pippa--I'm guessing--wore some sort of bra.

Shopaholic

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 12:47:29 AM »
Pippa is short for Phillippa (sp?)

I am actually in awe of how much coverage the Kardashian wedding is getting... this is a woman made famous by a Scrabble tape, who used her wedding as a cash cow in every sense of the word. Why is this front-page news on every respected news site in the world? Not to mention that E! online compared her to Kate, oops sorry, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Kris Jenner to the Queen and Bruce Jenner to Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall...umm, seriously?

I don't mind the white, it's just the lack of support and her pose that make it look cheap. Somewhere it was mentioned that Pippa's dress had built-in padding in the chest.
And I think that thing on Kim's head is ridiculous.

Shores

• Super Hero!
  • F.O.E.
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 04:59:54 AM »
Wow, that's way too low cut if you ask me. I know I'm nitpicking but I'm going to point out Lindsay's dress isn't the same as Pippa's (Who names their daughter Pippa anyway??). Lindsay's dress is white and Pippa's is green. I know same style but it's a different color.

Ed.
We're talking about dresses, not picking on people's names. I know you're familiar with the names you hate thread, so have at it. And it is the same dress; color doesn't affect fit.

What does affect it is sizing and support, which is LL's problem. Of course, Pippa looks amazing in anything she wears these days. I wouldn't wear something she's worn recently if you paid me.
Wherever you go.... there you are.

Yvaine

• Super Hero!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 07:43:25 AM »
I also think a deep tan looks better with Pippa's hair color than with Lindsay's current one.

P-p-p-penguin

• Crazy... but that's how it goes
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 08:54:27 AM »
The reason it doesn't look as classy on L-Lo is because she's showing more boob than Pippa.  But the reason she's showing more boob than Pippa is because she is bustier than Pippa.  To avoid this she could have had the front of the dress lifted up a couple of inches.  And I agree that a bra would have been a good idea. 

But overall I don't actually think she looks that bad.