Author Topic: How to ask,"One room or two?"  (Read 6707 times)

Raintree

• Super Hero!
Re: How to ask,"One room or two?"
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 12:10:28 AM »
Oh good!! I was concerned enough to check in on this thread to see if you'd clarified, because I had also wondered if you meant you got some variation of, "Oh no, I don't think of you THAT way....we're just FRIENDS."

Because I've had my share of that. Guys who seem interested, even going so far as to invite me to accompany them on a weekend trip such as this, only to later state that this isn't dating. Which really leads me to wonder what the difference between dating and not dating is.

I'm very glad; this one seems like a keeper so far.

Petticoats

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 09:00:24 AM »
I'm relieved to see that update! He does sound like a nice guy, and I hope things continue to go well. Enjoy the trip!

Lynda_34

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2011, 11:45:50 PM »
So? How did things go? ;)

nonesuch4

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2011, 07:15:51 PM »
We haven't gone yet!

I'm anticipating a good time.  FWIW, to equalize things a bit, I'm buying dinner at the fun restaurant, since we're just "friends" right now.

In fact, I was kind of surprised he asked, as he has been alone a while, and I think he'd like to find someone [retired] and settle down.  I can't afford to retire any time soon.  That's just the way things go sometimes. But, he's really a fine man, awfully good company.