A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

What Do You Have On Your Keychain?

(1/19) > >>

Diane AKA Traska:
Exactly what it says on the tin, folks.

What's on your keychain?  Let's assume "keys" is a given.  :P  Let's also assume the majority of us (in the states, anyway) have a plethora of little plastic shopper's club cards for various supermarkets that seem to breed like rabbits.  I mean, if you want to do a key count or a card count, that works too.

But what do you have that the average person doesn't?  For example, my keychain has a 3 ft tape measure.  It's actually quite useful.

SamiHami:
My keychain is boring, but Dh just got one that is a very realistic looking human eye-made by a company that supplies such things to wax figure and mannequin makers.

Yeah, he's weird. But he's cute.

iridaceae:
I carry a flash drive.  It has all my work documents, because I don't trust the harddrives at work.

I also carry a coke bottle opener. I got it when a MiniMart near my apartment complex opened; I guess it was some sort of "we're open now!" giveaway.

SiotehCat:
I have nothing useful, just a picture of my DS.

My DH has a flash drive. DS has a small license plate with his name on it.

Milash:
I have a pair of miniature pair of handcuffs I got while visiting an old gaol. I also have a solar powered picture that lights up a picture of my cat and a miniature shoe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version