I reckon what you need is a hot, sunny weekend. Then -
1. Open all his bedroom windows wide for as long as possible.
2. Spread a ton of baking soda on the carpet and into each shoe. Stamp in. Leave overnight before vacuuming.
3. Run all bedding through the wash with baking soda in the wash cycle and white vinegar in the rinse cycle, then line-dry
4. Wash and line-dry all pillows and comforters
5. Take mattress outside. Sprinkle on baking soda & rub in. Vacuum off. Leave mattress outside in sunshine for a day.
You can probably see a common theme here: baking soda, white vinegar, air and sunlight are your friends.
(*Have never had stinky teenage boy, but have moved into rental houses with stinky carpets/rooms