Author Topic: "Show unread posts since last visit." link isn't working  (Read 1806 times)

Lisbeth

• I am a rock, I am an island
  • A Pillar of the Forum
  • a/k/a KeenReader
"Show unread posts since last visit." link isn't working
« on: October 02, 2011, 09:57:53 AM »
I only get one thread in response when I click on this link, and I'm sure that there are plenty of threads I haven't read.
I'm away from sanity right now...please leave a message after the beep.
NYC

LovesWater

Re: "Show unread posts since last visit." link isn't working
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 09:22:17 AM »
That appears to be true for me this morning as well. I got 4 pages, when I normally get ~10. I came here to see if the forum was down yesterday (Oct 4)? but this may be the problem instead.

ETA: I think in my case, it might be user error  ;)  Never mind!  -- rosanna rosannadanna
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:24:49 AM by LovesWater »

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:39:46 PM »
I had this happen a week or so ago.  I came in, clicked the link and got no threads!  But there was a line there that said there were no posts but to click this link for all unread replies.  Which I did and they all showed up.  So maybe try that until the glitch gets worked out?
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

ShadesOfGrey

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 11:54:56 PM »
I keep getting this too-it'll tell me there's none, I'll click on unread replies and that's fine, sand then it will work-but it definitely is only 1 maybe 2 pages.
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning. - Maya Angelou

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou