Author Topic: How to Make the Fonts Larger  (Read 2030 times)

delphinium

How to Make the Fonts Larger
« on: October 06, 2011, 08:29:35 PM »
How do I increase the size of the printing in the forums?

squeakers

Re: How to Make the Fonts Larger
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 10:07:36 PM »
Easiest way is use the buttons on your keyboard labeled Ctrl+ Shift at the same time while rolling your mouse wheel forward.  Other ways would depend on what browser you are using.. generally found under "tools" or "options" would be a way to increase font size/type of font.
"I feel sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." "It is so low, in fact, that Miss Manners feels sure you would not want to resort to it yourself, even in your own defense. We do not believe in retaliatory rudeness." Judith Martin

Cuddlepie

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 10:12:08 PM »
When I want to have a whole web page made easier to read I use 'Control and the + key' together a couple of times to get size that makes me happy.  To reverse is Control and the - key.

delphinium

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 09:24:40 PM »
Thank you!  I had no idea it was so simple!   ;)

delphinium

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 01:03:50 PM »
Oops, I just noticed that when I increased the size of the fonts, my avatar picture also grew larger.  I don't want to take up so much space in my posts.  Is there any way I can reduce the avatar or should I just not worry about it?

squeakers

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 07:48:51 AM »
What you see is what you see.. it doesn't affect what anyone else sees.  Only if you were to use a command in your posts to make your text super big would it affect anyone else.  So as long as having a big picture doesn't bother you, keep reading big print  and enjoying it  ;D
"I feel sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." "It is so low, in fact, that Miss Manners feels sure you would not want to resort to it yourself, even in your own defense. We do not believe in retaliatory rudeness." Judith Martin