News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• September 27, 2016, 12:57:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What does "Well Traveled" mean to you?  (Read 2804 times)

Hmmmmm

Re: What does "Well Traveled" mean to you?
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2016, 05:50:15 PM »
I have friends who travel quite often so "well traveled" to me means someone who has done at least one "Around the World" trip.  I've been to more than 50% of the USA and visited a foreign country, but I don't consider myself "well traveled".

Do you mean around the world in one trip? Or have visited all continents and many places in each at some point?

Roe

Re: What does "Well Traveled" mean to you?
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2016, 05:23:04 PM »
I have friends who travel quite often so "well traveled" to me means someone who has done at least one "Around the World" trip.  I've been to more than 50% of the USA and visited a foreign country, but I don't consider myself "well traveled".

Do you mean around the world in one trip? Or have visited all continents and many places in each at some point?

Both, but many of them travel around the world in one trip. They usually take one of those kinds of trips every 2 years.