Author Topic: Show new replies to your posts link isn't working  (Read 1794 times)

Avimin

Show new replies to your posts link isn't working
« on: October 10, 2011, 06:40:13 PM »
Hi Mods,

I dont know if this is something that I am doing wrong, but my "Show new replies to your posts" link isn't bringin up any threads, but when I go to "Show unread posts since last visit" I can see that new posts have been made on threads I know I have commented in.

This has been happening for a couple of days, on my iPod and my computers, which have never had any trouble before.

Also, when I click on the 'New' button in a thread I have been reading it takes me back to the start of the thread, not where the unread posts start like it used to.

Is anyone else having any issues? Or can you suggest how I can fix this as it is getting rather annoying - I wanna read my stories!! lol

WhiteTigerCub

Re: Show new replies to your posts link isn't working
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 06:52:10 PM »
"show new replies to your posts"  will only show threads that have new posts that you actually posted in at one time or another. (like this one)

Since this is your first post. Welcome! :)    You won't have many in the 'show new" area until you post in more threads.

Arizona

Avimin

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »
ok then there is something seriously weird going on.

I had a post ount of over 120, and I have just gone back and checked, my posts are still in the threads where I put them.

Seraphim

• The impossible I do every day -- miracles merely take a few more phone-calls.
  • I'm not short, I'm concentrated Awesome!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 07:30:07 PM »
its ok, I think I worked out the problem. I seem to have 2 accounts, Avimin and Avi, not sure how that happened.

Yes I am a dork  ::)

All good guys, thanks for your help!