Author Topic: I can see this becoming an issue-help me be polite, its gonna be tough Pics #40  (Read 21342 times)

lollylegs

I skipped right to the pictures, I'm going to go back and read the thread properly but I just had to say how gorgeous he is! Such a beautiful coat.

jpcher

• Super Hero!
For the record, it sounds like he has the personality of a pit. People don't always realize it if they don't have experience with the breed, but pits are by and large sweet, goofy, happy, wiggly butt cuddle bugs. The majority think they are lap dogs and just want to snuggle with their humans.  :)

Rotts are the same, Nothing but big babies. Total love hogs.

You know, once I saw the pictures, I thought Rocky might be a rot-pit mix. The head seemed larger than a rot and the body smaller. (That might have been just the camera angle.)

OP -- do you know if Rocky is a mix? or pure bred?

(eta: either way, you've got yourself a love-puppy! I'm so happy for you! ;D)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:56:36 PM by jpcher »

Eisa

• Thread Killer Extraordinaire
I agree. Much snorgles and tummy loves. :-* Adorable doggy. :D

I'm glad that you're going to let the kid see Rocky, too, that's very sweet of you. :)
"And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Lee"
Idaho

LadyMisha

At first, the vet thought he was some sort of German Shepard mix, because he was so skinny.  When he filled out, it was definite that he is a Pit Bull / Rottie mixture.  :) 

And yes, he's totally rotten.  Most of the pits / rotties that I've known have been total love bugs - he's double that cause he's got 'em both!
Kids - the toughest job you'll ever love!

Wonderflonium

• DO NOT BOUNCE
  • Super Hero!
  • I have a PhD in horribleness.
Can I beg more pics of your little lover doggie?
The status is not quo!

LadyMisha

Tell ya what, I'll post some in the cuteliness folder :)  Get them in the right spot.  :)

Wonderflonium

• DO NOT BOUNCE
  • Super Hero!
  • I have a PhD in horribleness.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
The status is not quo!

LadyMisha

I finally got pictures up :)  I give you Rocky in his Halloween costume!

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=109117.0

pierrotlunaire0

• I'm the cat's aunt!
I am resurrecting this thread because for some unknown reason, I had a dream about Rocky the other night, and I searched out this thread.

I think it was the picture of Rocky in the car, obviously in doggie heaven, that just got to me.

How is he doing?
I have enough lithium in my medicine cabinet to power three cars across a sizeable desert.  Which makes me officially...Three Cars Crazy

LadyMisha

I am resurrecting this thread because for some unknown reason, I had a dream about Rocky the other night, and I searched out this thread.

I think it was the picture of Rocky in the car, obviously in doggie heaven, that just got to me.

How is he doing?

Aw, he's doing GREAT!  Thanks for asking and remembering him!  He's thoroughly rotten :)  Last night he decided he wanted snuggles at bedtime so he jumped up on the bed, snuggled up to my tummy and then laid his head on the pillow beside mine and just looked at me like "I saw your hand not doing anything... wanna rub me?"  LOL  Like I said, rotten!  But much loved!

TootsNYC

• A Pillar of the Forum
did you ever have any trouble with the original issue on this thread--did the other family ever approach you about wanting him back?

LadyMisha

did you ever have any trouble with the original issue on this thread--did the other family ever approach you about wanting him back?

Not a bit. I'm happy to report we've had no issues :)

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
Yay! And this thread needs current pics of your boy. *hint, hint*
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

Quesselin

What about the boy? Did he ever come visit?