Etiquette School is in session! > "What an interesting assumption."

"You're so young, why on Earth are you parking in the handicap spot?!"

<< < (2/16) > >>

oz diva:

--- Quote from: kitty-cat on October 25, 2011, 12:34:43 AM ---OP, I am so glad that you are healing so well! I'm just over 6 months out from breaking my leg in 2 places from a wreck as well. (pretty sure it didn't compound because of my weight) I hated the looks I got when we were out running errands with me, though the lookers usually left us alone when mom got the wheelchair out.

I use a cane now, for balance and making sure I sit on the shuttle on campus- I can't stand on it anymore...

I love what you say though. Of course you can always say that you are really 85, but you know a really good surgeon :P

--- End quote ---

Oh that's a great line.  ;D  ;D  ;D

rashea:
"Because I need to" works fairly well as well. Or, "because my doctor threatened me if I don't" works even better.

NutMeg:

--- Quote from: britannialamode on October 24, 2011, 11:06:15 PM ---
"Sometimes bad things happen to young people, too."

--- End quote ---

That is my favourite response that I've read here on eHell. Awesome.

Angel B.:
What you are saying is great! I'm sorry that people are so rude they have to say that to you, but I'm happy that you're recovering well. :)

JacklynHyde:
Your verbal spine is as solid as your rebuilt physical one.  The response you have crafted is the most gentle and eloquent one I can imagine.  I hope it leaves those meanies sputtering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version