Author Topic: Ex member  (Read 78207 times)

Generic Lurker

Ex member
« on: October 27, 2011, 02:03:39 PM »
<----------EX member Lil Bunny

With the banning of RainhaDoTexugo, I can no longer just sit back and be content to move my activity to lurk mode. 

You have deleted many of those that I have called friends and a few that I would be honored to call family.  When long time members who are admired in this community are silenced because their views are "opposing", it made my heart sad.  When you can sit there and tell the "general" masses that the people who were banned were bad people and liars?  It got my hackles up.  But now when you ban innocent people for no reason than their name was on a bloody list (who by the way left after your little mole snap shotted that)??  I'm sorry but you guys are a hypocritical and bordering on fascist regime. 

Yes yes, I know I'll get my catty little "We're so sorry you feel that way" banning speech and you'll delete this but I don't care.  I'll have the screen shot just like all those that went before me.  You can try but you won't silence everyone. 

Oh and to make it a little easier to take me out, here you go.  Aim straight for the heart so you can finally say you have one. 

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 02:07:04 PM by Generic Lurker »

Miss March

Re: Ex member
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 02:09:51 PM »
RainhaDoTexugo is banned? Does anyone know why? I've skimmed through her most recent posts, and I don't see anything the least bit confrontational or offensive?
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good bye so hard.-- Winnie the Poo

Generic Lurker

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 02:11:35 PM »
RainhaDoTexugo is banned? Does anyone know why? I've skimmed through her most recent posts, and I don't see anything the least bit confrontational or offensive?

And now you know.  Enjoy the forum!!  :D

LadyL

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 02:18:13 PM »
I'm sorry but you guys are a hypocritical and bordering on fascist regime. 

Aim straight for the heart so you can finally say you have one. 

Is this actually a mod parodying a troll flounce? Or is someone angling for the Ehell Drama (Llama) Club President award?

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »
It's real.
Current fosters: Boojum (F, adult);  Balrog, Rooney, Rascal, Rocket (M)

lipli

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »
As have aventurine, Southern Sugar, trishlovesdolphins among others.

lipli

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 02:23:29 PM »
And LadyPekoe.  Don't want her to just fade away.

lipli

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 02:25:50 PM »
And wyozozo. 

housewife2k

• Super Hero!
  • I want to be a Pirate AND a Ninja!
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 02:28:44 PM »
Miss March- my understanding is that there are bannings happening because of suspected involvement with a group. Some here believe the group was formed to harm EHell in some way, so regardless of what suspected members have done, they are being banned. The OP was a long standing member of EHell, like many who are being banned. The OP, like many others, is upset by the direction the moderation of the board is taking. Banning members who have done NOTHING wrong other than socialize outside of ehell is what brought this on. Add to that the bannings of those who have publicly spoken against mod decisions, who have had posts deleted for bringing scientifically relevant facts into discussions, and a whole host of other reasons.

LadyL

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »
So I'm guessing since the new warning system is in effect, this is the first round of bannings as a result - could a mod clarify what behavior (in general) led to these bannings? In another thread it sounded like some posters were banned for bullying certain members or something - sounded like it was happening over PM rather than in threads (though I could be misreading).

Eta: here is the post I'm referring to, posted by workgeek here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=107905.0

In light of what's been happening, it's important to note that being friends off-site is not at all a bad thing.  Plenty of members stay in touch outside of Ehell, via the various meetups, social networking, email and so on.  We have a few family units around who stay in touch via genetics.   ;)  The recent difficulties were due to deliberate attempts to disrupt the forum, ostracize certain people who were deemed "unworthy" of participating here, and actively lying about it to deceive both the mods and members.  This is not "being friends".

ItZWhoUKnow

• I can't re-
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 02:34:33 PM »
I love you Bunny...  :)
But it's never too late to correct the faults so many others made ~Midtown

housewife2k

• Super Hero!
  • I want to be a Pirate AND a Ninja!
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
So I'm guessing since the new warning system is in effect, this is the first round of bannings as a result - could a mod clarify what behavior (in general) led to these bannings? In another thread it sounded like some posters were banned for bullying certain members or something - sounded like it was happening over PM rather than in threads (though I could be misreading).

Eta: here is the post I'm referring to, posted by workgeek here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=107905.0

In light of what's been happening, it's important to note that being friends off-site is not at all a bad thing.  Plenty of members stay in touch outside of Ehell, via the various meetups, social networking, email and so on.  We have a few family units around who stay in touch via genetics.   ;)  The recent difficulties were due to deliberate attempts to disrupt the forum, ostracize certain people who were deemed "unworthy" of participating here, and actively lying about it to deceive both the mods and members.  This is not "being friends".

Rainnha was a member of a group, she left when she was unhappy with the direction said group was not what she expected. She has never 'bullied' anyone, in PM or otherwise.

rose red

• Super Hero!
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 02:39:57 PM »
What group?  What did this group actually do?  I'm confused and have zero idea of what is going on.

Lynn2000

• Super Hero!
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 02:40:33 PM »
Wow, I am really confused about all of this and I just don't know what to think. Some of the names mentioned here are people who have formed a (good) impression on me during my relatively short time on the forum, and it's hard for me to understand why all this is happening.  :(
~Lynn2000

rashea

• Super Hero!
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 02:41:40 PM »
Honestly, if this post is trying to convince people that the Mods made the wrong decision about you Lil Bunny, it failed. If people who have been banned can show that they had no intention of harming ehell then they should talk to the Mods.

The recent thread about the "sensi" who kicked people out of their group was apparently about a group on facebook that was made up of ehell members. Reading that thread might help people feel like they have more idea what's going on.
"Manners change, principles don't. It's about treating people with consideration, respect and honesty." Peter Post

Vermont