Author Topic: Oops - I accidentally reported a post to the moderator  (Read 2250 times)

proudmama

Oops - I accidentally reported a post to the moderator
« on: November 02, 2011, 08:57:59 PM »
I'm getting used to my new tablet and accidentally hit report to moderator.  What should I do? It was a perfectly fine post.

cass2591

• Global Moderator
Re: Oops - I accidentally reported a post to the moderator
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 09:03:50 PM »
I was just about to log out and saw this thread. First of all, it hasn't shown up yet but it's only been a few minutes.

When that happens, just send another one telling us to disregard the previous report as it was a mistake. No big deal.
There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.

MariaE

• So many books, so little time
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 04:53:16 AM »
I'm not sure, but I think that just clicking "Report to a moderator" isn't enough to actually lodge a complaint - I think you have to click "Submit" on the next page as well. So if you just did the former, you should be ok.

Could a mod confirm or deny this?

Dane by birth, Kiwi by choice

cass2591

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »
Well, I just reported your post, so yes. Also there's a green (on my screen) notice that says the message was sent, or along those lines, after you hit "submit".

Don't worry, I closed out the report. It was only to test it.
There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.

MariaE

• So many books, so little time
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 02:03:58 AM »
Thank you :)

Dane by birth, Kiwi by choice