Etiquette School is in session! > The Ehell Guide to Never Behaving Badly

Tattoo Etiquette

<< < (2/12) > >>

EmsMommy:
Don't comment every time you see me with a snarky joke of "oh, you still have that ink mess on your wrist."  We've been over this several times...it's a tattoo.  No, it's not going to magically wash off or move places at your whim.

Wonderflonium:

--- Quote from: iradney on November 04, 2011, 02:56:56 AM ---Don't scratch the tattoo to "Check if it's real or not". Bonus points if the tattoo is only a few days old. Ouch  :'(

--- End quote ---

:o :o :o

People DO that?!?!

Lynnv:

--- Quote from: Wonderflonium on November 04, 2011, 09:47:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: iradney on November 04, 2011, 02:56:56 AM ---Don't scratch the tattoo to "Check if it's real or not". Bonus points if the tattoo is only a few days old. Ouch  :'(

--- End quote ---

People DO that?!?!

--- End quote ---

Youch!  Never ran into that one (thank goodness).

Larrabee:

--- Quote from: hollandoates on November 03, 2011, 11:05:30 PM ---
2. Do not scream about how much you also love tattoos.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I don't understand this one.  Are referring to literally screaming?  Because that's always rude, I don't think its rude to share enthusiasm, is it?

iradney:

--- Quote from: Wonderflonium on November 04, 2011, 09:47:50 AM ---

--- End quote ---

People DO that?!?!

--- End quote ---

I got a new one in June this year on my wrist. I had to grab someone's hand as they were reaching for it while it was still healing (and this was after I explained that it was still healing). I have two on my spine - the first one I got 10 years ago, and at my old workplace, while showing my coworkers, someone actually did scratch it. I ashamedly confess that I let a few four letter words fly off at this person as a) it hurt b) it really hurt c) I was now at risk of infection and d) they might have damaged it (thankfully they didn't).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version