Etiquette School is in session! > The Ehell Guide to Never Behaving Badly

Tattoo Etiquette

<< < (2/12) > >>

shadowfox79:
Having expressed interest in someone's tattoo, do not spend the next half-hour talking about how you hate that particular symbol.

I have a Playboy bunny on my back. A friend of a friend, who was a teacher, asked about it, looked at it, then began to lecture the entire room about how disgusting the Playboy label was and how she always confiscated any such things from the kids in her care.

EmsMommy:
Don't comment every time you see me with a snarky joke of "oh, you still have that ink mess on your wrist."  We've been over this several times...it's a tattoo.  No, it's not going to magically wash off or move places at your whim.

Wonderflonium:

--- Quote from: iradney on November 04, 2011, 02:56:56 AM ---Don't scratch the tattoo to "Check if it's real or not". Bonus points if the tattoo is only a few days old. Ouch  :'(

--- End quote ---

:o :o :o

People DO that?!?!

Lynnv:

--- Quote from: Wonderflonium on November 04, 2011, 09:47:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: iradney on November 04, 2011, 02:56:56 AM ---Don't scratch the tattoo to "Check if it's real or not". Bonus points if the tattoo is only a few days old. Ouch  :'(

--- End quote ---

:o :o :o

People DO that?!?!

--- End quote ---

Youch!  Never ran into that one (thank goodness).

Larrabee:

--- Quote from: hollandoates on November 03, 2011, 11:05:30 PM ---
2. Do not scream about how much you also love tattoos.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I don't understand this one.  Are referring to literally screaming?  Because that's always rude, I don't think its rude to share enthusiasm, is it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version