Author Topic: Problems posting on the main Etiquette Hell site  (Read 1753 times)

Danika

• I'm not speeding. I'm qualifying.
Problems posting on the main Etiquette Hell site
« on: February 12, 2012, 07:16:36 PM »
I'm able to post here on the forum with no problem. Sometimes, I want to comment on a new topic on the main Etiquette Hell site and I am unsuccessful. I wondered if anyone else had a problem. I looked there to see if I was able to contact the admin other than by submitting a story and I couldn't find one. Generally, if I post a comment, it shows my comment and it says that my comment is awaiting moderation and that's fine. But once in a while, I'll post a comment and there will be no text showing my comment or saying that it's awaiting moderation. It just goes back to the beginning of the story. And so I'll try to post the same comment and I'll get an automated response which says "That looks like a duplicate comment." But then my comment never gets posted. I can understand if there's some filter which deletes comments immediately if there's profanity but my comments are generally very mild and I can't find any words or phrases that would be getting them kicked out into never-never land. I wondered if anyone else encountered the same issue. I searched in the forum to see if this topic had already been discussed and couldn't find a thread like it.

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
Re: Problems posting on the main Etiquette Hell site
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 06:41:13 AM »
Occasionally there are "comments" where the only content is a small "t" and nothing else.  I have no idea why it does that and it happens to very regular commentators.