Author Topic: Rude fan behavior?  (Read 6876 times)

Minmom3

Re: Rude fan behavior?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 02:15:23 PM »
Truly sorry.  I was being snarky, but in agreement with Miriam, NOT making fun of her.  Honestly.  I don't understand those people's behavior, and I thought her statement about what they did was massive in it's understatement, which sparked my sarcasm - but I really was completely agreeing with her, nothing more than that.
Mother to children and fuzz butts....

Miriam

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2011, 03:28:24 PM »
Truly sorry.  I was being snarky, but in agreement with Miriam, NOT making fun of her.  Honestly.  I don't understand those people's behavior, and I thought her statement about what they did was massive in it's understatement, which sparked my sarcasm - but I really was completely agreeing with her, nothing more than that.

That's okay, it honestly went over my head lol. But no need to explain it.  ;D
"All Was Well"

dirtyweasel

• Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »
About two years ago DH and I went to see Lewis Black.  The venue had a cash bar and there were a few attendees who were "toasted".  I can only imagine what a nightmare this would be for a comedian.  One woman, in particular, was veeeeerrrrrry drunk and kep shouting random stuff at Mr. Black.  Someone else in the audience yelled "She's wasted!" and his response was "You think I don't know that?".  Security removed her.

My husband and I witnessed an incident at a Lewis Black concert as well.  There was a comedian on before him who wasn't particularly funny, but most people were being polite.  Well, one fan was heckling the comedian and shouting, "You suck!  We want Lewis Black!"  Well, the comedian invited Lewis Black onto the stage to shut the rude fan up so Mr. Black came on stage, promptly flipped the man off and said, "Wait your @#$%& turn you stupid #@*$%!"  He then walked off stage to let the comedian finish his routine.  It was really awesome and we didn't hear a peep from the guy for the rest of the show although Lewis Black did make fun of him a few times during his routine.