Author Topic: Rude to not immediately disclose new BF? [Updates 16,34]  (Read 16609 times)

Cz. Burrito

Re: Rude to not immediately disclose new BF? [Updates 16,38]
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2012, 09:56:18 AM »

Its really time for you BF to say something out loud.  This sucks.

BTW, I find it interesting that he is finding the most passive-agressive way imaginable to accuse someone-else of being passive-agressive.

I spoke with a friend about this, and one particular part of the diatribe was something like "it is particularly telling that the Bad Actor has not been in contact with me."  Right...after he cut off contact with me and started disparaging me to my boyfriend to try to break us up...how exactly was that conversation supposed to go?  My friend said "I believe the accepted standard is to make up things about him without giving his actual name, and then post it in a blog entry where everyone else can see."

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:11 AM »

Its really time for you BF to say something out loud.  This sucks.

BTW, I find it interesting that he is finding the most passive-agressive way imaginable to accuse someone-else of being passive-agressive.

I spoke with a friend about this, and one particular part of the diatribe was something like "it is particularly telling that the Bad Actor has not been in contact with me."  Right...after he cut off contact with me and started disparaging me to my boyfriend to try to break us up...how exactly was that conversation supposed to go?  My friend said "I believe the accepted standard is to make up things about him without giving his actual name, and then post it in a blog entry where everyone else can see."

...and where everyone else knows exactly what he's talking about...it definitely sounds like you're not losing out on much.
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

JenJay

• I'm a nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2012, 06:24:51 PM »
Woah! I'm sorry that something that started out kind of amusing in a raised eyebrow "O Rly?!" sort of way has taken such a sharp turn into crazy-town. At least he's made it easier for DBF to sever things.  :-\