Author Topic: Forgot password - how do I change it?  (Read 1724 times)

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
Forgot password - how do I change it?
« on: December 12, 2011, 11:11:34 PM »
I'm feeling rather stupid - I've lost my password, although I'm still logged in on this browser. I went into settings, but can't figure out how to get a link e-mailed to me to change it. Any suggestions?
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

cass2591

• Global Moderator
Re: Forgot password - how do I change it?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 11:17:35 PM »
PM Jeanne or Ticia (admins). Mods don't have access to PWs.
There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »
Log out, then go back to the login screen. There should be a link for forgotten password.

cass2591

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 11:24:25 PM »
Son of a gun. I just tried that and whaddayaknow. Thanks Cathy.
There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 05:21:12 PM »
Any time. It comes from lots of practice. I could forget my password the instant I set it.