Author Topic: Secret Admirer - What should I do?  (Read 8765 times)

PaddedPaws

Re: Secret Admirer - What should I do?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 12:13:33 PM »
It may have been somebody who knows you have a boyfriend and knows it would be inappropriate to just come out and declare his affections. Of course, sending romantic flowers signed "your secret admirer" is just as inappropriate. But it sounds as if you've been getting a lot of immature and inappropriate male attention. I would just ignore it and put it out of my mind if I were you. If whoever it is ever comes forward and speaks to you directly, you can just tell him to his face that you have a boyfriend you're not interested. If he doesn't, you don't have to think about him again.

Harriet

Re: Secret Admirer - What should I do?
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 11:49:06 AM »
TurtleDove, I have a suggestion from left field based on an experience I had some years ago. Check to see if your credit card number has been stolen. A woman I know was subjected to credit card number theft some years back and the way she found out was that strange things she had not ordered started appearing in the mail. The creepiest thing was a flower bouquet delivery addressed to her but with her name misspelled on the card. It said "Happy Birthday" (it wasn't even close to her birthday.) May be totally different than your case, but something to check out.

I do think telling your BF was the right thing to do. And good wishes to you for 2012.