Author Topic: Funniest Exam Answers Given by Children (WARNING! may cause immense hilarity)  (Read 1937 times)

Tilt Fairy

I know some of you have seen these before, but honestly, some of these are the funniest things I have ever seen. I've had this saved to favourites and been meaning to share this with you lot a while. Just follow the link below!

Enjoy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108063/Funnyexam-com-Hilarious-exam-answers-given-students.html

scotcat60

The "find X- here it is" prompted a response in the letters page of the Daily Mail from someone who said that the answer was correct, the examiner should have written "find the Value of x "
But still an hilarious article.

NyaChan

These make me laugh every time :)

Tilt Fairy

I think my favourite is the "why is Tracey wrong?"...."Because she's a woman". It's just the sheer brazenness of it. If I were that teacher I'd wet myself on seeing it. I like it because it just goes to show that just because a kid is less than academically-gifted in the traditional sense, doesn't mean they're not smart. Some of these children have seriously intelligent wit (and cheek!).

Dazi

• like the flower
I am not sure which I liked the best.  I really liked " The hores story and the mother writing back that she was not an exoctic dancer.

I also agree that the answer to "find x" was valid. It should have stated "find the value of x" or "what is the value of x?".
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

Seven Ate Nine

I honestly thought that "hijklmno (h to o)" should have gotten credit.  And while "from page 26 to page 43" wasn't exactly credit worth, it was mildly creative.

POF

I had a business law class in grad school that utilized the law library ( this was a class in a masters program in finance ).  One on test they asked for the type of reference you would use to find something. I could NOT recall the name, but I described the set of books where they were located and what was in them in great detail. Prof gave me credit for the answer.....