Author Topic: Your own personal ticklers  (Read 5498 times)

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
Re: Your own personal ticklers
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 07:38:56 PM »
I love puns. The dumber, the better.

http://puns.icanhascheezburger.com/

You are my new best friend; we can sit around for hours telling each other stupid puns, and we can laugh like loons.

I can just imagine Dark Boyfriend shaking his head at me when I full out cackle at a stupid pun.  They're my favorite!

Me too, and DH does that too, just shakes his head when I break out a really bad pun, but I can't help it, they crack me up!
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Kimblee

• I look good in white....
  • Super Hero!
  • "Hugs don't go Boom." "They don't? Since when?"
    • My Blog
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 08:07:06 PM »

MacadamiaNut

• These pretzels are making me thirsty.
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 11:33:51 AM »
hahahahhahahahaha
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Bahahahhaha!!! I like it! It took all my willpower to turn it off... ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q

try that on for size...

Oh yes, that's some random goodness right there.  Only one negative thing to say.  It ends!  ;D
Paperweights, for instance - has anyone ever established what, when, and why
paper has to be weighed down? ::) ~Don Aslett

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »
Dh told me I'm not allowed to share the pun website with his dad, which cracked me up.  FIL has a really strange sense of humor that just tickles me, and for those who like puns, I'll share one of FIL's gems that DH told me about.

When he was a kid, the IL's and DH would drive up to NJ to visit FIL's dad, and on the way up, FIL said "DH'sname, when I tell you to, I want you to put your hand on the window."  As they passed an airport, FIL said "Okay, now."

So DH has his hand on the back window and FIL says "Can you feel the pain?"

Dh still groans about it and admits it took him several times to get it.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 01:00:07 PM »
This is something I saw which made me smile.

BG - There are many Amish in our area, and they sometimes shop in regular stores.  For those not familiar with the group, they are a very religious people who follow a strict dress code.  Their clothing is very plainly made of dark fabrics.

I was shopping at a nearby Walmart, and saw a married [you can tell by his beard] Amish man walking within the area with the very frilly ladies *unmentionables.*  At first I thought that he was just cutting through to another department, but he was definitely strolling casually and getting an eyeful of the especially wispy items.

When he saw that I had noticed him he blushed a bit and left the area. 

I wonder if he was thinking of a way that he could buy some of this stuff for his wife without his friends finding out, or if he was just curious about what we "English" [non-Amish] women have under our outer clothing.

There is no strict dress code for underwear that I know of, other than "the rest of the household will see it in the laundry, so don't buy that french maid set!"

So he may have been debating whether the wife would go for something a little more frilly. Or just enjoying the view. ;)

Why assume he's buying them for her?   >:D

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 01:46:41 PM »
This is something I saw which made me smile.

BG - There are many Amish in our area, and they sometimes shop in regular stores.  For those not familiar with the group, they are a very religious people who follow a strict dress code.  Their clothing is very plainly made of dark fabrics.

I was shopping at a nearby Walmart, and saw a married [you can tell by his beard] Amish man walking within the area with the very frilly ladies *unmentionables.*  At first I thought that he was just cutting through to another department, but he was definitely strolling casually and getting an eyeful of the especially wispy items.

When he saw that I had noticed him he blushed a bit and left the area. 

I wonder if he was thinking of a way that he could buy some of this stuff for his wife without his friends finding out, or if he was just curious about what we "English" [non-Amish] women have under our outer clothing.

There is no strict dress code for underwear that I know of, other than "the rest of the household will see it in the laundry, so don't buy that french maid set!"

So he may have been debating whether the wife would go for something a little more frilly. Or just enjoying the view. ;)

Why assume he's buying them for her?   >:D

LOL! Since she is the one washing them, he better be buying at least one set for her!

(personally I wouldn't want to do barn chores in Victoria's Secret, no matter what gender I was, but that's just my opinion - YMMV :P)
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.

RocketScientist

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 03:46:02 PM »
Ya'll know how some people, especially truck owners, have a pair of, um, male private parts dangling in a mesh sack off the back of their vehicles?

Well, DH and I ended up behind a truck one day that had a large pair of shiny chrome nuts dangling from the truck's hitch.  As in, nuts and bolts.  But only the nuts.

We laughed our silly little immature butts off.

Diane AKA Traska

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 05:42:58 PM »
Ya'll know how some people, especially truck owners, have a pair of, um, male private parts dangling in a mesh sack off the back of their vehicles?

Well, DH and I ended up behind a truck one day that had a large pair of shiny chrome nuts dangling from the truck's hitch.  As in, nuts and bolts.  But only the nuts.

We laughed our silly little immature butts off.

Okay, that is very clever.

datcat

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 07:54:05 PM »
I have a huge soft spot for good graffiti. Warning contains some adult humour      http://www.picturesofwalls.com/index.asp

Mental Magpie

• ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2012, 11:37:38 AM »
Dh told me I'm not allowed to share the pun website with his dad, which cracked me up.  FIL has a really strange sense of humor that just tickles me, and for those who like puns, I'll share one of FIL's gems that DH told me about.

When he was a kid, the IL's and DH would drive up to NJ to visit FIL's dad, and on the way up, FIL said "DH'sname, when I tell you to, I want you to put your hand on the window."  As they passed an airport, FIL said "Okay, now."

I still don't get it  :-[
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

Diane AKA Traska

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2012, 11:49:31 AM »

Window.  Pain.  Window pane!  That's a joke son, y'missed it!  It went right past ya!  (I swear, this kid doesn't pay attention.)

(Sorry for the Foghorn Leghorn, it seemed appropriate.)

Mental Magpie

• ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2012, 01:13:19 PM »

Window.  Pain.  Window pane!  That's a joke son, y'missed it!  It went right past ya!  (I swear, this kid doesn't pay attention.)

(Sorry for the Foghorn Leghorn, it seemed appropriate.)

It was entirely appropriate, and I don't know how I missed that...I think I was focusing on the "as they passed an airport" being an important part in the pun and couldn't put it together.
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »
It's okay, because the airport part of it confused me too when I first heard the story! LOL! When I got it, I groaned!

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2012, 08:32:31 PM »
It's okay, because the airport part of it confused me too when I first heard the story! LOL! When I got it, I groaned!

Me too! I kept thinking "Feel the pain? Feel the plane? Da plane! Da plane!?"

Took several tries. Then I groaned, for I, too, felt the pain!

Cutenoob

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2012, 06:07:35 AM »
When thinking about it, did ya get all glassy-eyed? :)  >:D