Author Topic: Plain Tacky: No, More Like Plain Criminal etacky0523-00  (Read 12353 times)

Daffodil

Re: Plain Tacky: No, More Like Plain Criminal etacky0523-00
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 10:03:43 AM »
When I was a freshman in college and living in a dorm, my roommate's fiance came to visit one weekend. They had planned for me to stay in the room of another girl down the hall so they could stay together in our room. However, the other girl left for the weekend and didn't provide a key for me. When it became apparent that I was homeless for the weekend, I knocked on the door of my own room and was told to go away. I spent that night in the boys' dorm sleeping on a friend's couch. The next day, I marched back to my room. I told my roommate and her fiance that I was the paying resident. Their choices were to find a motel or have their fun while I was in the room. They chose the motel, but wanted me to pay half the bill. Um, no.

She got pregnant that weekend. Shortly thereafter, she dumped the fiance and started an affair with a teaching assistant who was married. In desperation for cash, she tried to sell drugs out of our dorm room. I turned her in. Not surprisingly, she didn't come back to school in the fall.

This is definitely one for the "Special Snowflake" thread in the coffee break folder !   :P

Xandraea

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 12:12:33 PM »

We have an abbreviations thread, if there is anything else you are wondering about. :)

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=3.0

Thank you, blue2000, for the link. I knew there was such a page, but hadn't gotten to finding it yet, I'm so engrossed in the etiquette pages. Still learning my way around.  :)

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
Did anyone else have Randy Travis's "Better Class of Loser" start playing in their head?
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls