Author Topic: How the Gentleman Died Out  (Read 1074 times)

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
How the Gentleman Died Out
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:09:59 AM »
I cannot speak for the rest of the site, but this picture is pretty harmless.  It definitely made me giggle and think of a lot of SS stories I've read.

http://www.lolhappens.com/19404/how-the-poor-gentlemen-died-out/
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

Iris

Re: How the Gentleman Died Out
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 03:07:28 AM »
Like :)
"Can't do anything with children, can you?" the woman said.

Poirot thought you could, but forebore to say so.

Petticoats

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
Ha! That's very cute.

I am reminded of a very funny video I saw recently in which two gentlemen compete in wooing a lady, with events taking a surprisingly dark turn. I wish I could remember the source; I believe I saw it on Cracked.com, but I don't think they were the creators.

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 06:56:31 PM »
Ha! That's very cute.

I am reminded of a very funny video I saw recently in which two gentlemen compete in wooing a lady, with events taking a surprisingly dark turn. I wish I could remember the source; I believe I saw it on Cracked.com, but I don't think they were the creators.

Hmmm, I may have to see if I can find it.
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

violinp

• cabbagegirl28's my sister :)
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 06:59:34 PM »
Ha! That's very cute.

Oh man, that freaked me out! Here's the link: http://www.cracked.com/video_18377_the-subtle-art-wooing-lady.html

WARNING: The video gets very disturbing - if you couldn't handle The Dark Knight, don't watch this.
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends" - Harry Potter

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 07:12:11 PM »
Ha! That's very cute.

Oh man, that freaked me out! Here's the link: http://www.cracked.com/video_18377_the-subtle-art-wooing-lady.html

WARNING: The video gets very disturbing - if you couldn't handle The Dark Knight, don't watch this.

"Maybe we should take this slow."

I got a good laugh out of it, thanks!