Author Topic: WWYD?  (Read 20000 times)

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
Re: WWYD?
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2012, 03:33:34 AM »
Someone forgot the WWYD part... I'm looking at you Sirius ;)!

WWYD if you could wear all the other clothes you want but can only pick ONE of these two for the rest of your life: wearing underwear or wearing a bra?

I did type a WWYD part, but it's floating out in the stratosphere somewhere. :-[

MacadamiaNut

• These pretzels are making me thirsty.
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2012, 10:48:49 AM »
Someone forgot the WWYD part... I'm looking at you Sirius ;)!

WWYD if you could wear all the other clothes you want but can only pick ONE of these two for the rest of your life: wearing underwear or wearing a bra?

I did type a WWYD part, but it's floating out in the stratosphere somewhere. :-[

Ah, it must be with all the lonely socks! ;D

I'd want to be able to fly.  I hate being stuck in traffic and paying high gas prices!

WWYD if you won the house of your dreams and a million dollars, but the house is located thousands of miles away from where you live now with your friends, family and job.  Would you take the house and money, or stay where you are? 

(Inspired by the HGTV house contest, which always has a gorgeous house no where near where I actually live!)

I would decline the house for sure since I don't have a "house of my dreams" however if the place was somewhere I want to live I might go for that reason (and the million dollars!)

WWYD if you left your house, walked 1/4 of the way to your destination and realized that you were wearing two different shoes.  Would you keep going or go back to change?  (P.S. this happened to me the other day.  LOL!)
Paperweights, for instance - has anyone ever established what, when, and why
paper has to be weighed down? ::) ~Don Aslett

JonGirl

• I'm a JonGirl forever.
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBAa6CvY-TQ
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2012, 05:28:50 AM »

I did this a while ago except it was in my dad's car and I had my slippers on!  ;D
We went back to change.

WWYD if a famous person gatecrashed your wedding?   (like Bill Clinton and The Queen)
Stewart/Colbert '16

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »

I did this a while ago except it was in my dad's car and I had my slippers on!  ;D
We went back to change.

WWYD if a famous person gatecrashed your wedding?   (like Bill Clinton and The Queen)

Since my wedding has already happened I don't worry too much about this.  However, if they had, they'd have been welcome.  There are some people I'd have told to leave, and I won't mention who because I don't want to cause a controversy.

WWYD if a meteor crashed through your ceiling and landed in your living room?  (This has actually happened.)

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »
Call a) the insurance and b) the meteor men. I'd sell them the rock but keep a piece for a souvenir.

WWYD if your country gave everyone a paid two week travel holiday?

MacadamiaNut

« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2012, 04:11:14 PM »
I would visit Greece and stay at the best hotels.  I would spend the first ten days touring and the last four days just relaxing and being a beach bum. ;D

WWYD differently if you went back to your first (or any) high school dance? (I would have worn very high heels as the boy I liked was about six feet tall. We never dated but who knows what may have happened! LOL.)

JennJenn68

« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2012, 07:00:57 PM »
I would have paid more attention to the boy who had asked me.  Actually, this was senior public school (grade eight) and I accepted a "friendly" invitation to the dance from a boy in my class... but since I was a late bloomer who hadn't clued in to the "boy/girl" thing yet (and was probably the last one to do so in my entire school--didn't start to happen until I was halfway through grade nine!) I treated him like a buddy.  Years later I've come to realize that he had a crush on me, and it would have done wonders for my maturity (not to mention my self-esteem!) if I'd picked up on this then and responded in a more appropriate way.

WWYD if you could watch any television show from your childhood again?  (Not everything is available on DVD now, after all...)  Which one would it be?

JonGirl

• I'm a JonGirl forever.
« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2012, 06:51:02 AM »

I loved Growing Pains as a kid. Sometimes they still show it on tv.
So I do get to watch it sometimes.

WWYD if chocolate was outlawed in your country?
Stewart/Colbert '16

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2012, 05:09:28 PM »

I loved Growing Pains as a kid. Sometimes they still show it on tv.
So I do get to watch it sometimes.

WWYD if chocolate was outlawed in your country?

Hide out, because there would be rioting in the streets.  Then again, I might be one of those out in the street.  Don't take my chocolate.

WWYD if you found out an hour afterward that the nice guy on the plane you'd chatted with about books was actually your favorite actor?

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »
Tell everyone in my writer's group at my local library!

WWYD if you had a strange dream?

MacadamiaNut

« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2012, 06:43:41 PM »
I'd be confused.  I never remember the details of my dreams so all I would know is that it was strange and a few random scenes about it... but I'm never able to put it together.  Had one last night as a matter of fact.  My dreams never make sense. :-[

WWYD if you could only pick one thing to do at the amusement park: Rides or games?

JonGirl

• I'm a JonGirl forever.
« Reply #146 on: July 04, 2012, 06:35:26 AM »

Rides. I love the Matterhorn!

WWYD if you had to listen to the same song over and over again?
What would it be?
Stewart/Colbert '16

MacadamiaNut

« Reply #147 on: July 04, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
It's almost a toss up between "Please Come to Boston" by Dave Loggins or "When You Say Nothing at All" by Keith Whitney... but if I had to choose, I'd go with the latter.  (Just to round out my top three, a close third is "Missing You" by Mary J. Blige.)

WWYD if you burned dinner and your guests were arriving shortly.  Let's say you have all the supplies to start again.  Would you retry cooking or just order out?

JonGirl

• I'm a JonGirl forever.
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2012, 03:28:00 AM »

Order out because who wants to eat my cooking anyway?!

WWYD if you found $$$ in your washing machine and didn't know whose it was?
Stewart/Colbert '16

Nikko-chan

« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2012, 03:55:47 AM »

Order out because who wants to eat my cooking anyway?!

WWYD if you found $$$ in your washing machine and didn't know whose it was?

Keep it, because either myself or mom will use it, and i would be 100% positive that it was either mine or mom's money.

WWYD if the Doctor asked you to go on a trip with him (Whovian here... sorry  :-[)