Author Topic: WWYD?  (Read 19920 times)

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
Re: WWYD?
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2012, 01:30:01 AM »
Build a barn/kennel in the back of the property for the dogs. Hopefully there would be money for the barn and the vet bills or I'd be selling part of that 100 acres to pay for them!

WWYD if your city was wiped off the map tomorrow by a natural disaster? (assuming you and your family were not in it at the time)
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.

MacadamiaNut

• These pretzels are making me thirsty.
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2012, 09:45:40 AM »
I'd pray my friends are alright and that there wasn't loss of life.  Then I'd look into a new city to live in.  I wouldn't be too upset about that, actually.  I like it just fine, but I don't LOVE it or anything.

WWYD if you were in a marathon relay challenge and when you got to your hand off point, the next runner wasn't there to hand off to?
Paperweights, for instance - has anyone ever established what, when, and why
paper has to be weighed down? ::) ~Don Aslett

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2012, 08:52:15 PM »
Keep right on going.  I can just hear it now:  "Why didn't you hand the baton to Frank?"  "He wasn't there!"

WWYD if you found out you'd inherited a fortune from someone you'd met maybe once, but it was because you'd been polite and helpful to them?

JennJenn68

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2012, 10:15:37 PM »
Thank all the deities above that this person had met me on a good day! >:D  And then I'd buy lots and lots of things for family, friends, and my son's school...

WWYD if you could do any one thing in your life over again?

MacadamiaNut

• These pretzels are making me thirsty.
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2012, 10:32:16 PM »
I'd go back on my trip to Barcelona and repeat everything.  It was a lovely place and I really enjoyed it there.

WWYD if a stranger walked up to you, kicked you in the shin and then kept on walking merrily along as though nothing had happened?
Paperweights, for instance - has anyone ever established what, when, and why
paper has to be weighed down? ::) ~Don Aslett

JonGirl

• I'm a JonGirl forever.
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBAa6CvY-TQ
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2012, 04:29:12 AM »

I'd chase them and get in their face, seriously.

WWYD if Queen Elizabeth dropped by your house?
Stewart/Colbert '16

JennJenn68

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »
Immediately die of shame and embarrassment.  (You think I'm kidding?  I'm the world's worst housekeeper.  I often refer to my couch as "a compost heap with cushions", although, to be fair, I'm not the one who keeps eating stuff on it!)

WWYD if you could never eat chocolate again?

Layla Miller

• I know stuff.
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2012, 03:35:53 PM »
I...I...I would collapse into a quivering wreck.  Sheesh, you should hold a flashlight under your chin when you say things like that to me!  ;D

What would you do if you could time travel, but did not actually have the ability to affect the past or future in your travels?  (Tourist only--which would be a relief to me, personally!)
I searched for nothing on the Internet and got 175,000,000 hits.

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2012, 11:09:11 AM »
Head straight for the Amarna Period in Ancient Egypt.  I'd love to know what really happened there.

WWYD if you could be in two places at once?

Hollanda

• Believe in yourself.
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2012, 11:16:16 AM »
Be at work earning a living and be at home looking after DS!

WWYD if your nails started growing at record speed?
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana.

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »
I'd go back on my trip to Barcelona and repeat everything.  It was a lovely place and I really enjoyed it there.

WWYD if a stranger walked up to you, kicked you in the shin and then kept on walking merrily along as though nothing had happened?

Sorry to Hijack  but about 10 years ago, I had this happen.  I was walking home from work with two large bags of groceries. All of a sudden, I felt a hard kick behind my knee.  I almost fell down and dropped my bags.  while I was composing myself, a teen wearing combat boots and a smug, little smile walked past me.  He had to be the culprit.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled program.

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2012, 11:41:55 AM »
Be at work earning a living and be at home looking after DS!

WWYD if your nails started growing at record speed?

I'd be very frustrated. I'm very much a short nails person and I don't do manicures.

WWYD if you were offered your dream job but the dress code was body paint and jewellry only?

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2012, 02:07:03 PM »

WWYD if you were offered your dream job but the dress code was body paint and jewellry only?

Not a problem. If the Victoria's Secret girls can wear bikinis made out of diamonds, so can I!

Of course, I don't know if people would want to see me in a bikini, but they made the dress code, so they can deal with the fallout! ;D

WWYD if your favourite singer propositioned you?
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »

Not a problem. If the Victoria's Secret girls can wear bikinis made out of diamonds, so can I!

Of course, I don't know if people would want to see me in a bikini, but they made the dress code, so they can deal with the fallout! ;D

WWYD if your favourite singer propositioned you?

Once I got done laughing I'd point out that I'm very happily married and intend to stay that way.  I don't care how famous someone was, that would never change, no matter who was doing the propositioning.   (I know, I'm no fun.  But that's the way it is for me.)

WWYD if you were offered the use of a stretch limo for a week?

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2012, 09:16:19 PM »
I'd take whoever made the offer up on it, of course.

WWYD if you needed one ingredient to make a dish.....but the local grocery store was closed for whatever reason?