News:

• February 24, 2018, 12:36:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Pictures of the Ex  (Read 16501 times)

Twik

Re: Pictures of the Ex
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 10:56:37 AM »
Depends on the ex.

Speaking for myself, there is a time when the ex is "that person I broke up with, and seeing him makes me feel bad". Then, after a while, he becomes, "that person I used to know, and had some good times with. Seeing pictures of that makes me feel good."
"The sky's the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now, let's dance!"

courtsmad25

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 12:12:06 PM »
This is a silly question but if you are still in comunication with your ex, have you asked them if they would like them?

mbbored

• Budget Grad Student
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 09:49:30 PM »
This is a silly question but if you are still in comunication with your ex, have you asked them if they would like them?

Not a silly question at all, but I am most definitely not in communication with my ex. I've decided to toss the couple-y ones, and pass on some of the group shots to a mutual friend who wasn't so good with taking pictures back then.

Isometric

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 10:33:52 PM »
I threw mine away, but before I met DH I didn't have any serious relationships - few months to a year.

DH went overseas with his ex. He threw the ones of just her away, but landmark ones he scanned, put on his hard drive and told me about it. (If I did/didn't want to see them)

Personally, I wouldn't like to see pictures of my DH with a previous partner. I haven't kept mine because that chapter of my life is closed. (I'm fairly sensitive about the whole previouse partner thing though)