Author Topic: Halloween party?  (Read 2227 times)

Venus193

• Super Hero!
  • Backstage passes are wonderful things!
Re: Halloween party?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 02:22:45 PM »
Old silent movies like Nosferatu make great wallpaper for Halloween parties.

Don't forget Drew's Halloween Party music.  Who doesn't like dancing to "Monster Mash"?

wendybird

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 03:44:51 PM »
i'm not sure if you saw the invites i made for my party, but if you'd like me to make yours i'd be more than willing to help you out! no pressure if you don't like my style, there's something for every one ;D.

andi

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 05:33:37 PM »
fun fun fun!

our friends do a huge Halloween blow out every year with a theme.  Famous couples, Hillbilly (well, it was actuall "white trash" but i don't want to offend) and famous monsters to name a few.... lots of garbage can punch and  jello shots with gummy worms.

scooter2071

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 06:57:22 PM »
Ok, this thread has inspired me to have a Halloween party lol

RainhaDoTexugo

• got married!
  • Super Hero!
  • Tatum!
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 05:34:02 AM »
It's just a small detail, but I had a Halloween party last year, and found some fairly realistic at first glance giant rubbery roaches (about 1").  I stuck them around in the bathroom, one right under the light switch, one on the door handle, and one near the TP, and a few others scattered around.  Most of the fell off soon after the party, and we never bothered to take down the couple that were still up, until one day when our landlord came up to look at the bathroom, saw one, and almost screamed.  He was VERY relieved that it was fake!  If your guests aren't too skittish, it's really effective  >:D

FoxPaws

• Super Hero!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 06:10:40 AM »
Lights!! They make all kinds of holiday lights, now - orange, black (looks purple when lit), spiders, bats. I have an artificial evergreen in my dining room that I cannot wait to hang some eyeball lights on.
I am so a lady. And if you say I'm not, I'll slug you. - Cindy Brady