Author Topic: Dear Deity!! Let's count the etiquette violations!!  (Read 9143 times)

SciFiLeslie

• Hello Sweetie!
  • Rule #1: The Doctor lies
Re: Dear Deity!! Let's count the etiquette violations!!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 09:01:27 AM »
Hey, he's warned you upfront that he's ten pounds of jerk in a five pound sack. Count your blessings!

Pod x 100. And I hope you don't mind if I borrow steal the bolded.

Help yourself!

Good to see this because I want to steal it too!  It is a great expression!!!  If I may ask, did you come up with that yourself or did you borrow (steal) it too?  ;D

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2012, 11:40:26 AM »
I like that saying too!
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 09:20:07 AM »
Hey, he's warned you upfront that he's ten pounds of jerk in a five pound sack. Count your blessings!

Pod x 100. And I hope you don't mind if I borrow steal the bolded.

Help yourself!

Good to see this because I want to steal it too!  It is a great expression!!!  If I may ask, did you come up with that yourself or did you borrow (steal) it too?  ;D

I saw "ten pounds of crazy in a five pound sack" somewhere and have been adapting it to fit the situation for a while. Steal away!
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

Redneck Gravy

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 09:48:06 AM »
I'm sure the women on that dating site are falling all over themselves trying to get a date with him.  :P

Unfortunately, this is probably truer than you can imagine...  (fixers, trying to help him past his bitterness, etc.)

Do Not Engage The Beast