Author Topic: Length of signature limits number of lilypie kids?  (Read 5831 times)

penelope2017

Re: Length of signature limits number of lilypie kids?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 10:40:55 AM »

Is there any way to compress them? That is still a large signature line to scroll by when reading. I like the signature line and change mine often; but when the tracker bit or pictures are that big it can get cumbersome to read posts.

My solution to that is to disable sigs altogether.  I frequently read from my phone, so it makes much easier to view without them.

Can you tell me how to disable signatures? They are distracting and the ones that have motion or flashing really give me a headache.

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
Re: Length of signature limits number of lilypie kids?
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 11:50:15 AM »

Is there any way to compress them? That is still a large signature line to scroll by when reading. I like the signature line and change mine often; but when the tracker bit or pictures are that big it can get cumbersome to read posts.

My solution to that is to disable sigs altogether.  I frequently read from my phone, so it makes much easier to view without them.

Can you tell me how to disable signatures? They are distracting and the ones that have motion or flashing really give me a headache.

Go into Profile - Look And Layout. There is a checkbox there that says 'Don't show signatures'.

I don't mind them myself, but I have a slow internet connection. It takes double the time to load a page with sigs.
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.