Author Topic: Please don't tag me!  (Read 723 times)

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
Please don't tag me!
« on: March 12, 2012, 06:41:01 PM »
So a distant cousin (actually a cousin of my dad's) is one of my fbook friends and I think a lot of times he lets his young daughter play with his account to play games, I guess.   Today he (or she),, but I think it was him as he wrote "I don't know where she was but she had gum".  The picture is a close up with a piece of chewed gum between her teeth. *ew!*

And I'm no where in this pic and have no idea why I was tagged in it other than so I could see it.  If he posted it to his profile I'd see it and I'm guessing he's just not too familiar with fbook. 

I'm hoping it wouldn't be too terrible of me to just remove the tag and just hope they won't notice? I really don't know how to say "Please don't tag me in pictures where your child is showing her ABC (already been chewed) gum" politely.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Instantkarma

Re: Please don't tag me!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 06:52:54 PM »
did you post this someplace else and get replies or am i loosing my mind??

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 06:54:25 PM »
No...you're not losing your mind, I posted it here in techno-quette and got a few replies.  Must be a glitch!
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

Instantkarma

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 06:56:37 PM »
 ;D  darn mercury is still in retrograde for most of the rest of the month so that might explain it.