Author Topic: Great restaurant dealings  (Read 1810 times)

mmmchocolate

Great restaurant dealings
« on: March 18, 2012, 03:33:16 PM »
I had lunch at a Jasons Deli the other day and ordered soup and salad bar.  I had finished my salad and the soup was never brought to my table so I went up front to ask for my money back.  They were very apologetic and brought me soup in a to go container.  I explained that I was about to make a 9 hour drive and I really didn't want the soup, just my money and they said "Oh, we're giving you the money back too!"  A few minutes later the manager came up and gave me a gift card for a free lunch and I thanked him profusely-while I was doing that, the cashier came up and said, we couldn't just give you the soup money back because of the way the ticket was rung up, and ended up giving me ALL my money back!

The whole time everyone was apologizing and I was trying to say it was not that big of a deal (because it really wasn't).  So good job Jasons Deli-I wish more places acted like that!

EmmaJ.

Re: Great restaurant dealings
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 11:57:15 AM »
I've always loved Jason's for the food, now I love for some great customer service too!

Reader

Re: Great restaurant dealings
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 12:02:47 PM »
Went in the local Taco Bell to grab lunch as always (so frequently that most of the managers know me by name).  Went up to order from one the managers running the registers only to find out he had rung my order up already (I always get the same when I go in) and comped it.  So I got a free lunch today!