Author Topic: Curious why Im an Alcoholic, Thread was closed ?  (Read 6671 times)

Dragons 8 Cactus

• Aussie's Rule
Re: Curious why Im an Alcoholic, Thread was closed ?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 09:47:44 PM »
Thank You for coming back Momiitz :)

I hope the next time you deal with this person, the result will be better. <3

The Southern Cross Flag. Australia

Oh Joy

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 11:24:03 AM »
OP of the locked thread here:

I was wondering as well as to why my thread was locked.  I posted a comment in this thread asking why it had been locked as well, but then reread the rules and thought I might get into trouble asking why it was locked.  I did not want to get banned so I deleted that comment.  Sorry, I'm still new and learning.

Anyway thanks for the people who speculated on why it was locked.  That gave me a better insight on what I may have done wrong.   I thought I was posting correctly and about etiquette.  I did not look at all the medical faucets of the question or how it could be construed as a topic not etiquette related.  I'm sure I'll be able to handle the issue with the advice I had received so far.  Feel free to PM me.

Thanks everyone.

I see you're a newer member.  Welcome, and glad to have you here!

One note (I looked quickly in the admin folder and didn't see an obvious post to refer to) that deleting your posts is generally frowned upon on eHell.  Perhaps if a mod is watching this thread they can point us to a reference or give more information.

Best wishes!

Momiitz

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 03:42:32 PM »
This is the rule I was worried about. This is why I deleted my comment.  It is in the Forum Rules topic with the sub heading general conduct.

" As stated further in the forum rules, moderators have no obligation to explain why they have taken the moderating action they have so if you publish a thread wanting to know why your thread was closed or demanding an explanation from the moderators or complaining about moderation, you are creating unnecessary drama and you will be banned from the forum.  The moderators are often quite receptive to polite, PRIVATE questions asked to further understanding of the actions taken but they are busy people who may not have to answer every question. "

Dragons 8 Cactus

• Aussie's Rule
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 11:25:12 PM »
But Sweetie YOU didn't start this thread, I did. ((gentle smiles)

You are allowed to post as another poster in this thread.

The Southern Cross Flag. Australia

nrb80

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 08:02:54 AM »
As the mod that locked the previous thread, I would have been happy and am happy to entertain a private inquiry, provided that the inquiry is reasonable.  However, I am going to shut down the speculation here and close this thread.