Author Topic: S/O Satisfying Saturday = Super Sunday!  (Read 795 times)

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
S/O Satisfying Saturday = Super Sunday!
« on: April 22, 2012, 11:57:45 PM »
Okay, this made me laugh like a loon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKDu6cdXLI
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
Re: S/O Satisfying Saturday = Super Sunday!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 12:18:50 AM »
LOL I love how all the cows come to check it out.
"After all this time?"
"Always."

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 12:27:37 AM »
They all just sauntered over to listen/watch!  I couldn't stop laughing at their curiosity and the sheer oddness of it.

I have to wonder if it sounded like the same timbre or vibration of their moos or something, so it made them curious.  I also have to wonder why the heck those guys decided to serenade the cattle.
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 10:15:34 AM »
I think it's sweet. 

We also have a cow and music story. 
We were having lunch at a canal-side pub while a parade to a local church fete was lining up.  It was a nice little parade with several bands. 

Next to the pub was a pasture with several cows.  When the pipe bands started up, the cows didn't even look up.  When the youth brass band started to play, the cows made a bee-line to the far corner of the field. 

So, cows can have a fine ear for music.

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 10:29:22 AM »
I think it's sweet. 

We also have a cow and music story. 
We were having lunch at a canal-side pub while a parade to a local church fete was lining up.  It was a nice little parade with several bands. 

Next to the pub was a pasture with several cows.  When the pipe bands started up, the cows didn't even look up.  When the youth brass band started to play, the cows made a bee-line to the far corner of the field. 

So, cows can have a fine ear for music.

That's so weird and so neat!  I wonder what it is!

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 09:06:41 PM »
Cows are also super-nosy.  In Mary Roach's book "Spook", she urges everyone to try the following experiment (after checking the vicinity for cow patties of course!)

Go into a field where there are cows and stand about 30 feet away from them or so.  Make a sound to get their attention, and when they look over at you, fall down.  They'll all come to check out what happened.
"After all this time?"
"Always."

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 09:14:44 PM »
Cows are also super-nosy.  In Mary Roach's book "Spook", she urges everyone to try the following experiment (after checking the vicinity for cow patties of course!)

Go into a field where there are cows and stand about 30 feet away from them or so.  Make a sound to get their attention, and when they look over at you, fall down.  They'll all come to check out what happened.

Well now I have to try that...

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 08:15:21 PM »
Is this a new take on 'Cow-Tipping'?