Author Topic: The crossover  (Read 6369 times)

Martienne

• Formerly yello.cape.cod
Re: The crossover
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2012, 01:26:36 PM »
I have noticed outages but I didn't keep track of what time it was (I'm not on the boards on any consistent schedule). Every time it happened I went to http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com to see if the site was actually down and it usually was for the few minutes right after it happened. Other than last night they usually only lasted a minute or two.

rose red

• Super Hero!
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 10:49:20 AM »
In the last few days, I have noticed that sometimes it takes a few seconds of "struggling" before the page/thread pops up.

Namárië

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 11:54:51 AM »
In the last few days, I have noticed that sometimes it takes a few seconds of "struggling" before the page/thread pops up.

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing happening.
Competence is a trap!
I mostly don't make stuff, but sometimes I do: http://initiationcreation.blogspot.com

Instantkarma

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »
i havent had a problem with pages loading slow until today and now they have been veeeeery slow.

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 12:01:30 PM »

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing happening.

There has been this past weekend and is still ongoing maintenance on the server that is, unfortunately, tying up the server sometimes.  Believe me when I say I am probably more frustrated than you all because it is so freaking slow to get this job done.   

Mikayla

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 01:05:52 PM »
Yeah, I logged in about 30 minutes ago and noticed it was a wee bit burpy, but not enough of an issue to worry about.  It just hung a little longer.

Reika

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2012, 07:45:43 PM »

There has been this past weekend and is still ongoing maintenance on the server that is, unfortunately, tying up the server sometimes.  Believe me when I say I am probably more frustrated than you all because it is so freaking slow to get this job done.

All of your hard work is appreciated though. :)

Lynn2000

• Super Hero!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 09:54:55 AM »
I look forward to seeing the changes when this is all over... I feel better about the slowness knowing someone is out there working on it. :)
~Lynn2000