Etiquette School is in session! > "What an interesting assumption."

I fear for the English language

<< < (5/5)

Mikayla:
I got nuttin', except you write well.  That was fun to read!

I get the same thing with fantasy football.  Guys at work or whatever will talk about how their wives/SO's hate the NFL season and they ask if I'm understanding.  It's hard to explain that *he* is the one refilling our beers and bringing the hot munchies out of the oven, while I remind him to stop chatting.

If I'm feeling frisky, I point out that I've stopped requiring he wear an apron.

GreenEyedHawk:
I'm a gamer girl too...Anthony and I play a few online games together and some console games together but he doesn't like to play against me because I usually win.

One of the games we play together is Uncharted Waters Online and someone in the in -game chat kept insulting Anthony and telling him what an idiot he must be to believe that I was a woman until finally he was shut down by being succinctly told that he knew for a fact I am a woman because we live and sleep together and if I'm not a woman, I'm doing a pretty darn good job of hiding it.

VorFemme:

--- Quote from: Mikayla on September 29, 2012, 08:50:12 PM ---I got nuttin', except you write well.  That was fun to read!

I get the same thing with fantasy football.  Guys at work or whatever will talk about how their wives/SO's hate the NFL season and they ask if I'm understanding.  It's hard to explain that *he* is the one refilling our beers and bringing the hot munchies out of the oven, while I remind him to stop chatting.

If I'm feeling frisky, I point out that I've stopped requiring he wear an apron.

--- End quote ---

As long as he's wearing pearls (referencing Barbara Billingsley in Leave it to Beaver) then he's still dressed properly for serving snacks & drinks.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version