Author Topic: kanye west denied access in restaurant.  (Read 15048 times)

Visiting Crazy Town

Re: kanye west denied access in restaurant.
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 02:17:36 PM »
 I 'm sorry but I don;t think he actually did anything  wrong in this situation .  He didn't pitch a fit he didn't scream and shout of have a press conference and complain about it .  What he did was go down the street to the other restaurant and eat and he had someone call and as far a we know his name could have came up as one of the reasons that he was late to the reservation such as he got behind at an interview or something.

ydpubs

• Has a fine singing voice.
  • Reading the threads here makes me hungry.
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 03:02:09 PM »
I am sure he can console himself with the $750,000 Lamborghini Kim just gave him. That should make him forget about that mean ole restaurant.
No matter where you go, there you are...

Nika

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 03:10:52 PM »
I 'm sorry but I don;t think he actually did anything  wrong in this situation .  He didn't pitch a fit he didn't scream and shout of have a press conference and complain about it .  What he did was go down the street to the other restaurant and eat and he had someone call and as far a we know his name could have came up as one of the reasons that he was late to the reservation such as he got behind at an interview or something.

He did do something wrong: he didn't show up at his reserved time, and he didn't even bother to call the restaurant to see if they could change his reservation to a later time. Regardless of how well or bad he behaved after the fact, he was still rude.
"I am, in fact, a hobbit in all but size."

SoCalVal

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2012, 11:32:18 AM »

Just because he didn't call the media himself doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong.  This action above makes him a special snowflake.  He was late and couldn't be bothered to have any of his entourage call and say he was going to be late, but he found someone to call and drop his name?

SoCalVal

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2012, 11:34:51 AM »
They must be horrified to see someone treat an "A lister" as if he were just a regular person.

First, he's an A-lister???

Second, hope he takes notes that we never hear about Russell Crowe anymore (another person who spent a bit of time in the media displaying entitled behavior).  Just sayin'...

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 11:48:28 AM »
It's nice to see that an "average" person doesn't think they need to bend over backwards, and kiss the ground a celebrity walks on, just because one is a celebrity. I would like to think more "average" people would take that man as an example, and follow his lead.

ShanghaiJill

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2012, 01:08:47 PM »
I've decided I want to be so rich and famous I can think the world revolves around me.

Where do I start? 8)