Author Topic: Political ad  (Read 2011 times)

Morty'sCleaningLady

Political ad
« on: June 29, 2012, 10:35:07 AM »
I wanted to report that I've started seeing ads for a political campaign.  I'm pretty sure EHell wouldn't want those.  The ad is for Elizabeth Warren, a candidate for Senate in Massachusetts. 
Formerly Mrs.Bart

lady_disdain

• Super Hero!
    • Contemporary Jewelry
Re: Political ad
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:07:45 PM »
If you can, get the ad URL next time you get it. Ehelldame needs that to block the ad, if she doesn't think it is appropriate.

JenJay

• I'm a nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 02:00:50 PM »
I didn't realize there were certain ads the site wanted blocked. I've seen a political ad, too, and a really disturbing child abuse one that really bothered me so I avoided that particular forum for awhile until I noticed it wasn't showing up.

Are we to submit anything we find inappropriate or are there just certain types (like political) they want to be notified of?

To get the URL do you need to click the ad and submit the address it takes you to?

stitchygreyanonymouse

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »
JenJay, you should be able to right-click on the ad and select "Copy Link Address", unless it is a Flash one.

Morty'sCleaningLady

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 08:38:32 PM »
I've been keeping my eyes open and haven't seen it again.  I guess the threat scared off the ad.

Formerly Mrs.Bart