Author Topic: culling facebook friends via questionnaire  (Read 4044 times)

Perfect Circle

• Buy the sky and sell the sky and bleed the sky...
Re: culling facebook friends via questionnaire
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 10:43:38 AM »
Anyone who does one of these Look at me attention posts/questionnaires/announcements will get themselves immediately removed from my friend list. I have better things to do than to boost someone's ego by telling them how much I would love to stay on their friend list.  ::)
Maybe he's caught in the legend
maybe he's caught in the mood
Maybe these maps and legends
Have been misunderstood

The map that you painted didn't seem real
He just sings whatever he's seen
Point to the legend, point to the east
Point to the yellow, red, and green

LB

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 10:53:53 AM »
I just defriended someone this morning because of this kind of thing. She and I went to high school together, and for awhile she was posting normal stuff, updates about her life, etc. Then she became an independent consultant in some kind of body wrap business and every post is now a sales pitch. And she posts before and after pictures. So I get to see a lot of strangers nearly naked. I've just been ignoring it for a couple of weeks, though I was getting annoyed and uncomfortable.

Then this morning she posted a status that started "No one actually reads my wall so this should be short." It was one of those where you're asked to comment with one word about how you and she met, and then copy and repost the same status on your own wall. The status ended "Please don't comment and then don't bother to copy the status."

All in all, too much for me. Sales pitches, nearly naked people every day, and now scolding.

Moray

• My hovercraft is full of eels!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
I hate these. Really hate them. Hate them enough that if you're not a really close family member, I consider them an invitation for me to de-friend you.
Utah