A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Stuff you can't get anymore

(1/94) > >>

siamesecat2965:
we've all had this happen, something is redesigned to be "new and improved", or colors of your favorite lipstick are discontinued.....

What products have ether been re-worked or discontinued that you love? 

Aside from perfumes and makeup, I saw today on an episode of America's Test Kitchen Pyrex has completely re-worked their traditional glass measuring cups.  Thankfully I have a set, plus an extra 4-cupper.  They were one of the first things I bought when I moved out on my own.

My other is a car.  The Volvo 240 to be exact.  My first car was a '78 245 wagon, and I loved the design.  I know they stopped making it a good 20 years ago, but I still miss it.  And I know, had I been able to keep mine, it would probably still run today!

auntmeegs:
Pine Brother cough drops.  Man, I miss those things.  I still think about them all the time.  They were so good. 

siamesecat2965:

--- Quote from: auntmeegs on July 31, 2012, 05:19:15 PM ---Pine Brother cough drops.  Man, I miss those things.  I still think about them all the time.  They were so good.

--- End quote ---

I remember those!

readingchick:
Caribou Coffee granola bars. I've had the vanilla, the chocolate mocha, and the caramel ones and absolutely loved them.....now I can't find them anymore :(

laud_shy_girl:
I love a good Secret

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_%28chocolate_bar%29

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version