Author Topic: Stuff you can't get anymore  (Read 57569 times)

Wench

Re: Stuff you can't get anymore
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2012, 03:54:34 AM »
Original Radox bubble bath without juniper.  I have never forgiven Radox for putting juniper in their original bubble bath.  It just doesn't smell the same!

Venus193

• Super Hero!
  • Backstage passes are wonderful things!
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2012, 06:08:40 AM »
Bachman used to have a snack called Pastapizzazz.  It was pasta-shaped crispy things flavored like pasta with sauce.  It disappeared about 20 years ago.

Mint Ring Dings.  The cream in the center was pale green.

staceym

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2012, 06:59:03 AM »
Planters Cheese curls and balls in the  blue can.   They disappeared about fifteen years ago.  Sometimes I still get the crave. 
ohhhhhhh yes, this!!!  I loved the Cheese Curls and Balls - MISS THEM 

BabyMama

• Kim Chee Casserole
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2012, 08:27:53 AM »
Bath and Body Works had a line of scented products called something like "ginger spice" -- candles, lotion, body wash. I loved that scent, not too flowery, not too musky. They discontinued the whole line. That's the only product in my life I can remember actually filling out a customer comments card to try to get them to bring it back. According to the clerk, I wasn't the only one sad. They now have other ginger scents (White Tea & Ginger and Orange Ginger) but they're not the same.  :'(

I miss the sweet foodlike scents they used to have. I used to shop there all the time, but haven't for a while since I'm switching more to bar soaps and they have fewer and fewer of the scents I like. I went in the other day to grab some bubblebath for DD and about 90% of the scents were flowery, and most of the nonflowery scents were hand soap. Looks like I'll be going in around Christmastime (I do love the holiday scents!) and that's it.

BabyMama

• Kim Chee Casserole
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2012, 08:29:41 AM »
Jello 1-2-3
The Infiniti G20
Lawn darts

I miss my G20. Loved that car. Did not love it when I got in an accident and it cost a mint to import a bumper for it. But otherwise loved it. Would take another in a heartbeat.

BabyMama

• Kim Chee Casserole
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2012, 08:30:58 AM »
Bath and Body Works coconut lime verbena scent.

That's back in stock, at least for now. Bought some body soap the other day.

Delphine74

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2012, 08:48:10 AM »
Anyone else remember when Hunt's snack pack pudding came in metal cans?  The taste was never the same once they changed to plastic.

My mom still bemoans that Crabtree and Evelyn changed her favorite scent (Savannah Gardens). 

Redsoil

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2012, 08:54:42 AM »
This one for the Aussies:

Arnotts Maryland biscuits.  No other type of chocolate chip biscuit even comes close!
Look out... 
It's one of the Aussie Contingent!

Snooks

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2012, 09:06:22 AM »
Sephora used to do a handcream I loved which was discontinued shortly after I discovered it.

BabyMama

• Kim Chee Casserole
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2012, 09:06:54 AM »
Ooh, just thought of one. These little red, cherry-flavored fruit snacks. My mom never bought junk food so the only time I got them was when I went to my friend's house. I don't remember what brand but they seem to not be making them anymore because I've tried all the cherry fruit snacks available and they all taste fakey and sugary. These tasted like little bits of cherry fruit leather, without all the pulp.

Hillia

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2012, 09:11:24 AM »
Anyone else remember when Hunt's snack pack pudding came in metal cans?  The taste was never the same once they changed to plastic.

And who remembers cutting your tongue licking either the lid or the inside of the can to get the last of the delicious chocolatiness?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2012, 09:18:16 AM »
Stick stain remover for clothes.

It was kind of like a deodorant stick.  You would use it on a stain when you were throwing your clothes in the laundry basket and it would activate in the washer.  I loved those things, since I can never remember to check my clothes over for stains as I'm throwing them in the washer.

I've been looking but I can't find them any more.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

Venus193

• Super Hero!
  • Backstage passes are wonderful things!
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2012, 09:27:56 AM »
Yves Rocher used to have a line called Temps Frais.  It was mentholated so that you could splash yourself with it in the summer and cool yourself off for at least an hour going out into the heat.

The only thing close to that is 4711 Ice, which isn't that easy to find.  As lovely as it smells, its cooling effect doesn't last as long.

Moonie

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2012, 09:28:33 AM »
Bath & Body Works Rich Citrus Cream scent.

Sage scented candles.  Seems like when the candle rage went full blast, sage was the most popular scent.  Can't find it now to save my life.

Coty used to make a perfume compact called "Sweet Earth".  It had three different scents...in a solid form...and you could mix them up any way you wanted to create different scents. I believe they had a flowery scent, a spice/herb scent and a more earthy combination.  I loved those things. Saw one on ebay a while back, and they wanted like $30 for it!! I believe I used to get it for $2. Ahhh...the good ole days!

RebeccainGA

• formerly RebeccainAR
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2012, 09:31:52 AM »
I miss (and this is a recent one) the mint scented, scrubby particle infused, Garnier dandruff shampoo. I bought some once, about a year ago, and LOVED it - went to buy it again, and no one had it. They have a fruity scrubby, and a mint non-scrubby, but no more mint scrubby. I loved that stuff!