Author Topic: Stuff you can't get anymore  (Read 50843 times)

sevenday

Re: Stuff you can't get anymore
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2012, 03:09:38 PM »
Lemon jolly ranchers. It was a travesty they day they replaced it with that awful blue raspberry concoction.

DavidH

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2012, 03:13:29 PM »
Puddin in the middle cake mix.  There has to be some way to make it without the mix, but how???

Editeer

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2012, 03:34:56 PM »
Blundstone tugs (shoes).
Yogurt in 8 oz. cups.
Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Chocolate Chunk ice cream.
A replacement for my trusty 1997 Saturn SL2 automobile. It's been a great car and I would buy another one just like it--if I could.
A good night's sleep!

sevenday

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2012, 03:41:29 PM »
For the puddin in the middle - we'd get the cooked pudding kind, mix it up, and when it was cool, we'd pour half the cake batter in the pan, then kind of carefully pour/mound up the pudding in the center of the cake pan (so it doesn't touch the walls) and then pour the rest of the batter very carefully around and over it, then bake like that.

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
Dark Chocolate Kit-Kat Bites.

Vanilla Popsicles.

Root Beer Popsicles.

Inside-out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (had the peanut butter on the outside.  They weren't very popular at all, and I'm the only person I know who loved the darn things!).

Assorted Yankee Candle scents.  That's about all I can think of for now.  ;D

Soprych

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2012, 03:44:49 PM »
A replacement for my trusty 1997 Saturn SL2 automobile. It's been a great car and I would buy another one just like it--if I could.
A good night's sleep!
  We have this year, make and model auto with a manual transmission.  If we are not running the air conditioner we get 42 or more mile to the gallon.  (35 mpg with the air conditioner on) I cannot understand why it was discontinued.

Grancalla

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2012, 03:45:45 PM »
Every time I go to Sam's, I look for a type of microwave fries they had back when I lived with my parents. I don't know if they've been discontinued, or just aren't available in the state I now live in, but I miss 'em. They were *delicious*. Wish I could remember the brand name...
My gallery

I sell art and crafty things! Linky

miritree

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2012, 03:56:17 PM »
Bath and Body Works coconut lime verbena scent.

That's back in stock, at least for now. Bought some body soap the other day.

They have a coconut lime something, but it's different. My daughter got all excited when she saw it, but it's not the same.

Morticia

• Stepmonster's Travels
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2012, 03:57:10 PM »
Count Chocula, Cross & Blackwell's Date Nut cake, V05 hot oil treatments...
Now our mom says she's changed her mind about the devil's brood, they may be evil so she thinks, but at least they're never rude...
                                        -- Big Rude Jake

My travel blog: http://www.stepmonster.ca

miritree

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2012, 04:07:38 PM »
Bath and Body Works coconut lime verbena scent

Oh me too, that was my favorite B&BW scent by far.  I have a coconut-lime body spray I got at Wal-Mart, but it is nowhere near as good as the B&BW version.

You feel me! A few years ago I found the shampoo/conditioner in that scent for $2/bottle at my local store. Bought all they had.

miritree

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2012, 04:09:28 PM »
Except I'm in Canada.   :)  I'll check Amazon.ca, though.  Thanks, dawbs!

You know, if I wasn't broke right now, I would love to start and "exchange". I'd happily send you stain stick if you send me Wunderbars and ketchup chips!

kethria

• عاشق, ولهان
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2012, 04:23:46 PM »
B&BW Twisted Candy Cane sugar scrub. I would buy all they had every december. The staff would routinely try and discourage me from buying it but I loved it. Now I figured out how to make my own but man I missed it for a while.

Sophia

• Super Hero!
  • xi
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »
B&BW Twisted Candy Cane sugar scrub. I would buy all they had every december. The staff would routinely try and discourage me from buying it but I loved it. Now I figured out how to make my own but man I missed it for a while.

I was the same way when they discontinued "Hot and Spicy Mayo".  I loved it so much I made my own version after reading the ingredient list.  Then they brought it back (Happy dance)

jmarvellous

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2012, 04:47:26 PM »
Count Chocula, Cross & Blackwell's Date Nut cake, V05 hot oil treatments...

They sell the hot oil treatment at grocery stores and beauty stores (national chains like Sally's and Ulta) in my area. Maybe you just need to keep looking. It's generally with the hair dye or perm kits, not the shampoos and conditioners.

On a similar note, I've thought about buying it but been uncertain about whether it'll work.

Judah

• California, U.S.A
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2012, 04:49:42 PM »
I've spent my morning in search of one and, apparently, you can't get pancake hair dryers anymore.  Remember those? They look like a giant lollypop, but the top, round part is a fan that blows air on your hair. I could buy one on Ebay, but I don't want to.
Ask for what you want. Let's be clear on this one:
Subtle hints don't work.
Strong hints don't work.
Really obvious hints don't work.
Just say it!

-The Car Talk Guys