I have a couple:
Beer Battered Fried Pickles
2 (16-oz.) jars of your favorite dill pickle sandwich slices, drained
1 large egg
1 (12-oz.) can beer
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Ranch Dipping Sauce
1. Pat pickles dry with paper towels.
2. Whisk together egg and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add 1 1/2 cups flour, and whisk until smooth.
3. Pour oil to a depth of 1 1/2 inches into a large heavy skillet or Dutch oven; heat over medium-high heat to 375°.
4. Dip pickle slices into batter, allowing excess batter to drip off. Fry pickles, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Drain and pat dry on paper towels; serve immediately with Ranch Dipping Sauce.
Tempura Dill Pickles
1 (24-ounce) jar sliced kosher dill pickles
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup club soda, chilled
1. Drain pickles, reserving 2 tablespoons pickle juice. Press pickles between layers of paper towels. Set aside.
2. Pour oil to a depth of 3 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 370°.
3. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in club soda and reserved 2 tablespoons pickle juice, stirring just until combined. (Batter will be lumpy.)
4. Dip pickles into batter, letting excess drip off.
5. Fry pickles, in batches, 2 1/2 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on wire racks over paper towels, and serve immediately.