Author Topic: Ron Perlman visits six-year-old leukemia patient as Hellboy for Make-A-Wish  (Read 2461 times)

Miss Misery

• Humanity is overrated.
Awesome-Guy-of-the-Week Award goes to Ron Perlman:

Perlman underwent the four-hour transformation process to become the comicbook demon and meet Zachary.  Imagine Zachary's surprise when he not only met Hellboy in the flesh, but got to become a pint-sized version of his hero, courtesy of the make-up and effects team.

Read all about it here.

Nika

Ron Perlman is so cool.
"I am, in fact, a hobbit in all but size."

whiskeytangofoxtrot

I rarely use this word because I find it way overused, most of the time, but that is truly AWESOME!

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
I agree and I love that they made the boy up, too.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

SciFiLeslie

• Hello Sweetie!
  • Rule #1: The Doctor lies
I just came across an original article about this and came to this board to see if it was posted.  Glad to see it was.  What a great guy!

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
I had to email the link to DH because he loves the Hellboy movies and would probably enjoy this.  I love the Make-A-Wish foundation.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata