Author Topic: Taylor and Conor - wedding crashers?  (Read 17425 times)

Hmmmmm

• Super Hero!
Re: Taylor and Conor - wedding crashers?
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2012, 08:16:42 PM »
I have to say - I am having a hard time believing a MOB who doesn't want Taylor to steal the focus from the bride and then spreads the story of how rude Taylor is far and wide. thus making it a sure thing that Taylor is the single most memorable aspect of the wedding.

I never took the Moms concern as "steal the thunder so much" as bring unwanted attention.  TMZ is not going to send a hoard of photographers to a standard Kennedy wedding but one with the Pop idol dating a young Kennedy us going to bring out more paparazzi. 

And the wedding is over.  I doubt they care is the conversation in the tabloids is now focused on the pop idol instead of the bride.

Redneck Gravy

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2012, 09:56:22 AM »
I have to say - I am having a hard time believing a MOB who doesn't want Taylor to steal the focus from the bride and then spreads the story of how rude Taylor is far and wide. thus making it a sure thing that Taylor is the single most memorable aspect of the wedding.

I never took the Moms concern as "steal the thunder so much" as bring unwanted attention.  TMZ is not going to send a hoard of photographers to a standard Kennedy wedding but one with the Pop idol dating a young Kennedy us going to bring out more paparazzi. 

And the wedding is over.  I doubt they care is the conversation in the tabloids is now focused on the pop idol instead of the bride.

I mildly disagree here...any Kennedy wedding is capable of bringing out Schwarzenegger or Shriver and TMZ would certainly want us to know who is with them or are they with each other?   And that's just the tip of the iceberg for Kennedy news.

Lauren

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2012, 11:41:54 AM »
I have, and frankly, it's a stretch at best. It's more like "Jackie-O wore polkadots" and "CRUD MONKEYS! TAYLOR SWIFT WORE POLKADOTS TOO!!!" (said in one's best 14-year-old-know-it-all voice).   

I agree with this. (and am not a huge fan of TSwift) It's literally 'Jackie O wore a black top and yellow dress and so did Taylor!' Never mind that Jackie O's top was sleeveless, the yellow dress floor length and white gloves, while Taylor has a long sleeved black top on and knee length yellow skirt sans gloves. They were the same colour!

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2012, 02:06:47 AM »
  Have you seen the number of outfits she has worn lately that are almost duplicates of Jackie Os outfits?

I have, and frankly, it's a stretch at best. It's more like "Jackie-O wore polkadots" and "CRUD MONKEYS! TAYLOR SWIFT WORE POLKADOTS TOO!!!" (said in one's best 14-year-old-know-it-all voice).   ::)

Not just polka dots, they both wear stripes! prints! red dresses! coats! sunglasses!