Author Topic: Please tell me I was okay in defriending her (among others)  (Read 4348 times)

lkb

Re: Please tell me I was okay in defriending her (among others)
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 05:54:44 AM »
Thanks one and all for the responses again.

Sigh. Had I known the "hide" function was still available (searched for it but somehow couldn't find it when this whole she-bang started), I'd have avoided this mess. Oh well.

Thinking it over, I don't really see the need to apologize -- my comment was polite and respectful and if she didn't want a rebuttal, she shouldn't have put such an inflammatory post out there (the original one was pretty blatant). Perhaps I shouldn't have blocked/unfriended her so soon, but what's done is done. It can't really be undone now.

What I'm sorry about is that a friendship had already died (I've long been convince that she had "hidden" my posts (I mistakenly said "blocked" earlier), and she has not responded to concerned "how are things in your world"-type messages not even vaguely related to beliefs.)

(Fasten your seatbelts, we're still two months out from the election here in the U.S. It is going to get increasingly nasty here until then. I'm doing my level best from here on out to avoid that.)

I'm done with this thread. Thanks again.