Author Topic: Wonderful Baby Shower  (Read 1197 times)

anonever13

Wonderful Baby Shower
« on: August 31, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »
I just wanted to post this story about this great baby shower I attended. 

It was held at a restaurant on a Saturday afternoon.  The hostesses had ordered a variety of appetizers which were passed around the table.  There was something for everyone, so no one had to go without because of dietary restrictions.  The favors were simple but cutely presented.    The games were fun, and everyone had a good time. 

The parents to be even brought flowers from their garden (they are both avid gardeners) for all the attendees.  They also asked us to participate in a baby pool, guessing the date of birth and weight.  The soon-to-be dad is a glass artist and is going to make a piece of art glass for the winner of the pool. 

Approximately a week after the shower I received a lovely thank you note in the mail. 

After reading some of the gimme shower stories on this site, I wanted to share that there are still some wonderful hostesses and grateful recipients out there.   :)

BC12

Re: Wonderful Baby Shower
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 04:25:42 AM »
Sounds like a really nice shower! Definitely a good example of wonderful hosting and gracious guests of honor.

Thanks for sharing!