A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Food

Biscoff Spread

(1/9) > >>

hobish:
Is this stuff really a thing in Europe or is that something they put on the jar to entice people into buying it?
I have a jar of it and it says it is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. Is Biscoff Spread the name of it or some kind of brand? I think the brand is Lotus on the one I have; but I donít know if they are both brand labels. The stuff is tasty. It is a lighter brown than peanut butter, but about the same consistency, and it tastes like cookies. Surprisingly enough it has less calories (and fat) than peanut butter Ė not by much, but a little. Iíve been eating it on crackers when I want something sweet.

Nibsey:
I have never even heard of it. I had to look it up. Maybe on mainland Europe? We have nutella which is fairly popular but if I want peanut butter, I'd buy peanut butter. It's not as if it's unusual although we don't have the same variety that you'd have over the pond.

NyaChan:
That sounds so good - I LOVE the cookies!  Do they sell that in regular grocery stores?

Harriet Jones:

--- Quote from: NyaChan on September 06, 2012, 11:21:05 PM ---That sounds so good - I LOVE the cookies!  Do they sell that in regular grocery stores?

--- End quote ---

I've seen Biscoff spread in Walmart.

NyaChan:
Must go shopping for a jar & a bigger pair of jeans  >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version