Author Topic: New Theme  (Read 2281 times)

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
New Theme
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:28:05 AM »
There is a new theme available for use on the forum.   Eventually this theme will become the default theme for the forum but that won't happen until a few kinks get worked out.   (Those current kinks are:  Missing news at the top of the page which contains the links to other Ehell blogs and main site; ugly read/unread icons; minor changes in some background colors.)

You can change to this new theme by clicking on Profile>Modify Profile>Look and Layout.  At the top of this page it says "Current Theme:  Change".   Click on that and choose which theme you prefer to see for your forum viewing.   The Tepid theme does have two color variations.

Once Tepid becomes the new default theme, you will still be able to choose to apply the old, blue theme named Curve.

LEMon

Re: New Theme
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 12:16:39 PM »
Glad to hear I can stick with the blue.  Thanks for the how-to.

Thanks again for all you do.  I know your focus is 'what is best for the site'.  I appreciate how hard you and the mods work.

Mikayla

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 09:33:53 PM »
Did the new theme option disappear?  I saw there weren't many of us using it, but I loved it!  Now I can't find it on my profile under "Layout".   

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 11:53:19 PM »
It will be back, probably by the end of the week.   It's getting a little behind the scenes tweaks.

violinp

• cabbagegirl28's my sister :)
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 12:04:16 AM »
It will be back, probably by the end of the week.   It's getting a little behind the scenes tweaks.

Yay! I really liked the other theme.
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends" - Harry Potter